Reviews for The Lady's War and the Gentleman's Engagement
gginsc chapter 102 . 1/4
The hell it will! What an ass! Why is Guthwyn so spineless?
ZabuzasGirl chapter 102 . 1/3
...I'm gonna kill Thranduil!
Here's an idea have someone know of their conversation and tell Legolas. The confrontation between him and his Father should be interesting.
Update immediately, please!
Guest chapter 101 . 12/20/2014
I love this so much, your imagery and understanding of the language and culture they have is so good but I'm having a hard time picturing what gúthwyn looks like
Kiiimberly chapter 101 . 12/18/2014
Thanks for updating anolinde. Really enjoyed this. Hope she's not feeling too jealous.
Guest chapter 101 . 12/18/2014
I finally managed to catch up with this story, can't wait until the next chapter, one of my favourites by far
Ysmira chapter 101 . 12/15/2014
Yeah Ive finally reached this chapter! :) It was great, especially the second part. Tauriel, and Elfwine learning Elvish and Elves singing in the night (I could almost hear them). But I hope Guthwyn will soon realize what she is feeling, cause her attraction lasts long enough, and maybe its time for some plot twist? :)
I must also say that Ive never really liked Legolas ( at least not as much as Aragon, Galadriel, any Maiar or badass elves from First Age or Second), especially in fanfics. It may be because all those Legoromances lurking here and there. :) But your Legolas is totally different, he has some "core" and he is really living here, and I really like him and even admire his PoVs. :)
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 101 . 12/14/2014
Elfwine really lives up to his name :3

Awww Guthwyn is jealous. I wonder how you're going to spin this with Tauriel, she had a thing for Legolas in the movies, wonder if it's still there?

DFC
gginsc chapter 101 . 12/14/2014
Guthwyn, Guthwyn, You really need to get a clue! Love Elfwine in this chapter. He is so adorable!
Midknight911 chapter 101 . 12/13/2014
Aww! Super adorable! I adore Elfwine for his ability to accept things others find difficult and for how wise he is. Tauriel, . I just love her! And she really is similar to Gúthwyn personality-wise. Oh this is definately starting to move along again and I cant wait for the next chapter.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 101 . 12/13/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. so cute!
maybe have thranduil talk to her again in the next chapter
Update immediately, please!
Kiiimberly chapter 100 . 11/27/2014
Thanks for the update anolinde. I'm looking forward to the next one! :)
Midknight911 chapter 100 . 11/24/2014
I love how you showed some of Gúthwyn's strength in this chapter. Lately it's been sort of nonexistent, which I am not complaining about but I missed it. Oh boy is legolas in trouble, I think he finally realizes that almost everyone except him and Gúthwyn knows what's goon on. Man but I didn't see much jealousy on Legolas' part when she was with the men sadly, I was kinds looking foward to that. Oooh I wish some Elfwine or Cobryn wisdom will be headed our way. Cant wait for your next amazing chapter.
Brynhilda chapter 100 . 11/24/2014
Haha, this is just priceless.
Not only Legolas is tongue-tied, but Thranduil and his advisor are starting to cower, seeing Guthwyn as a immediate and lethal threat to their beloved heir.
I love your depicting of Guthwyn's thoughts and emotions in this chapter. _
Well, now that the hobbits, dwarves, humans and royal Elves are all enjoying the night, may Cobryn also meet Tauriel ? Even if it's just so that they can gossip together about Guthwyn and Legolas. Pretty please ! ;-)
Does anyone has the recipe of the Beornings' honey cakes, by the way ?
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 100 . 11/24/2014
Oh my god. Legolas tongue-tied! And Guthwyn being more observant than usual. -gasp-

Sexy hair is sexy and Legolas totally gave himself completely away at that point haha

I love all the details and the attention you pay to canon. It's amazing how your story is just as immersive as the original :)

DFC
funnygirl00 chapter 100 . 11/23/2014
Oh, drat it! Things were going so well. Now, I've got to wait for that next chapter! I hope that Guthwyn allows Legolas to have that dance after that moment.
588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »