Reviews for The Lady's War and the Gentleman's Engagement
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 102 . 1/4
o.0 Thranduil is a jerk. I think you got him down perfectly. Poor Guthwyn doesn't get the politics of it all T-T She's in denial. Brilliant chapter. I really loved it. I think you balanced both movie and book canon well.

DFC
Ysmira chapter 102 . 1/4
Ugh, Thranduil. He really should do sth with his Thingol issue. And I agree with people, the confrontation between him and Legolas would be great. Maybe Haldors name will slip away? Thranduil should know him, if he lived in Mirkwood, right? That would be quite interesting. :)
Swytla chapter 102 . 1/4
Now you're just breaking my heart and Guthwyn's. The next chapter better give her some consolation after this harsh (perhaps even vile) and transparent effort to put a wedge between Legolas and Guthwyn. Thranduil sure knows how to push all the painful buttons. Legolas better find out soon and put a stop to it. I'm sure Legolas has realised his feelings by now and will maybe even act on them since she's reacting so good to his actions, but Thranduil might have spoiled it now for a good while. Argh, I'll be waiting to find out what happens - I hope you update ASAP.
The part about spoiled stories and such - I can sooo relate to Guthwyn's thoughts there. It's not as fun to read or listen to the tale when you know things in advance. It might delight you, but a bit less than before.
Brynhilda chapter 102 . 1/4
Ow, Thranduil did it again. But I think that Guthwyn is dealing with him better than before. And it seems that the Elvenking is just desperately trying to reassure himself about Legolas's wedding prospects — not that Guthwyn is aware of his own troubled thoughts, of course. I just hope that he has not completely 'spoiled' her evening, after all...
Midknight911 chapter 102 . 1/4
Ugh. I hare people who believe they are superior, weather they are or not, and proceed to rub it rudely in other peoples' faces. Gúthwyn is right he had no right to be so rude and insult her race and family to her face like that! Grrrrrr... it just makes me so mad.
On a separate note: there really are a ton of similarities between Tauriel and Gúthwyn. They would really get along great if Tauriel wasn't an elf or Gúthwyn wasn't afriad of elves... and jealous.
Ooh after every chapter I wish for more. I wish I could read more right now but I understand that writing is a process and I will just have to wait. I look toward to the next chapter.
Brynhilda chapter 101 . 1/4
Hello there ! I'm late in my reviewing, let's count it on the BoFA aftershock. I loved this chapter, and I mean the unwritten words from Guthwyn's point of view as well as the actual text. Many characters have their own part here and it's nice to see them interact. I can't wait to read the next chapters. :)
gginsc chapter 102 . 1/4
The hell it will! What an ass! Why is Guthwyn so spineless?
ZabuzasGirl chapter 102 . 1/3
...I'm gonna kill Thranduil!
Here's an idea have someone know of their conversation and tell Legolas. The confrontation between him and his Father should be interesting.
Update immediately, please!
Guest chapter 101 . 12/20/2014
I love this so much, your imagery and understanding of the language and culture they have is so good but I'm having a hard time picturing what gúthwyn looks like
Kiiimberly chapter 101 . 12/18/2014
Thanks for updating anolinde. Really enjoyed this. Hope she's not feeling too jealous.
Guest chapter 101 . 12/18/2014
I finally managed to catch up with this story, can't wait until the next chapter, one of my favourites by far
Ysmira chapter 101 . 12/15/2014
Yeah Ive finally reached this chapter! :) It was great, especially the second part. Tauriel, and Elfwine learning Elvish and Elves singing in the night (I could almost hear them). But I hope Guthwyn will soon realize what she is feeling, cause her attraction lasts long enough, and maybe its time for some plot twist? :)
I must also say that Ive never really liked Legolas ( at least not as much as Aragon, Galadriel, any Maiar or badass elves from First Age or Second), especially in fanfics. It may be because all those Legoromances lurking here and there. :) But your Legolas is totally different, he has some "core" and he is really living here, and I really like him and even admire his PoVs. :)
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 101 . 12/14/2014
Elfwine really lives up to his name :3

Awww Guthwyn is jealous. I wonder how you're going to spin this with Tauriel, she had a thing for Legolas in the movies, wonder if it's still there?

DFC
gginsc chapter 101 . 12/14/2014
Guthwyn, Guthwyn, You really need to get a clue! Love Elfwine in this chapter. He is so adorable!
Midknight911 chapter 101 . 12/13/2014
Aww! Super adorable! I adore Elfwine for his ability to accept things others find difficult and for how wise he is. Tauriel, . I just love her! And she really is similar to Gúthwyn personality-wise. Oh this is definately starting to move along again and I cant wait for the next chapter.
594 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »