Reviews for The Lady's War and the Gentleman's Engagement
I know that it has only been a few days and I already feel the need to beg for another chapter but I can't count how many times I reread the last few chapters and now I'm reading her journey from the start again. Its like a drug (or chocolate) that you can't get enough of !
gginsc chapter 104 . 2/18
Will these two finally get it over with! I am sick of waiting for them to discover each other.
Kiiimberly chapter 104 . 2/17
Thanks for updating anolinde. I can see how she interpreted that conversation differently. Exciting to see that he does have feelings for her after all though. I was wondering about the timeline. How long has it been since they met?
Ysmira chapter 104 . 2/16
Why are you stopping in this place? No! :) But this is good that Guthwyn wont be trying to secretly help Legolas to win Tauriels feeling in the name of their friendship. Maybe its stupid, but I was really scared she would get that idea. I hope she will never get it and that Legolas will finally explain everything.
omgitsalexmarie chapter 104 . 2/15
AHHHH I can't wait for the next chapter! So fitting you posted this on Valentine's Day!
Oh the next chapter better be full of happiness if you had to leave a cliffhanger. I mean we know how they both feel but they don't know :/
NOOOOOOO! That cliffhanger though :'( omg but I love this and thank you for updating and I love you and your writing is beautiful...
Please give us another chapter this is sweet torture
swytla chapter 104 . 2/15
OMG. This chapter. I can't...I don't know where to start. Poor Legolas and poor Guthwyn. I do hope the misunderstandings are cleared up in the next chapter, or at least some progress is made because I can't see them miserable anymore. And he's so wonderful here. Gimli's a great friend and it seems a dwarf is needed if anyone wants to accomplish anything around here (or a hobbit, ME needs people who plunge in and soldier on). Thranduil, eat your heart out.
sue92178 chapter 104 . 2/15
This is so unfair to stop this here! That is all I have right now to say!
Brynhilda chapter 104 . 2/14
A well named chapter !
Guthwyn has overheard a lot and is, as always, imagining quite a different meaning.
I loved Gimli in this conversation, so realistic and down to earth. This world really needs such hard-headed dwarves :-)
You are just cruel to deprive us from Guthwyn and Legolas's confrontation now. I hope that you'll update soon !
Sarnedhiel chapter 104 . 2/14
How dare you end it there?!
I need the next chapter now!
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 104 . 2/14
Poor Guthwyn is always misunderstanding things! Geez, now that we know for sure they love each other, they need to figure that out themselves. OF course she would be so blind about it...she's always been blind to her heart T-T

Oh I can't decided if I love or hate you for this chapter! It's so perfect, yet drags on the drama more! For pete's sake I hope something works out for Guthwyn in a happy way for once. XD

Midknight911 chapter 104 . 2/14
Eeeeeee! Oh my gosh that was quite the cliff-hanger. I bet things are still going to be all confused, but OMG I can just picture the akward hilarity that may ensue the next chapter.
Most of us predicted the events of this chapter but the next one is harder to guess. Will Legolas reveal his feelings? Will Gúthwyn reveal her feelings? Will Gúthwyn reveal what she heard now that she's been caught? My guess is probably not. Gúthwyn will say she is supportive which will confuse Legolas, he will then realize she doesn't know its her and they will have their dance.
That is only a guess taken from the plethora of romance novels and movies. I'm sure whatever the next chapter is it will be entertaining and maybe slightly shocking, if we are going with the pattern of your recent chapters.
I look foward to the next part of the exciting, revealing feast. Also, can't wait for the Haldor reveal, if only because I cannot picture Legolas' reaction to it.
Fineas chapter 104 . 2/14
Okay, please tell me your next update is soon. These last two chapters have contained more development than the last 20 combined. Please please please please.
Larien Larry Arnatuile chapter 104 . 2/14
A shorter chapter, but one that left me squealing. That cliff hanger!

I have literally speechless. SPEECHLESS I tell you. I have no words of praise for this, because no words are adequate enough for this chapter. What an amazing Valentine special!

I honestly cannot think of much to say for this, except that I cannot WAIT until the next chapter.

(Oh, and I laughed so hard when Legolas 'croaked')

Larien Larry Arnatuile