Reviews for The Lady's War and the Gentleman's Engagement
NotAfraidToLive chapter 84 . 12/29/2013
I love how the story is going! I'm still praying that legolas and guthy end up together!
Hiril Isilme chapter 84 . 12/26/2013
Hi there, not sure if you remember me...it's been quite a few years.

I have been following this series since I read the first installment. It is one of the most impressive pieces of Fanfiction I have had the pleasure of reading. You are very talented. I just caught up and I'm liking where it is going. Although I do find the plot slow-moving at times, I understand why it needs to be this way. There is so much vibrancy and detail to this whole story. I was a college student not long ago, so I understand what you are going through; but I really hope that you can update soon. I also was NOT expecting little Elfwine to ask THAT question.
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 84 . 12/13/2013
Sooooo Oh oh Oh oh OOOOOOOH GOOD! XOXO
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 83 . 12/13/2013
Yaaaay! You released these new chapters on my b-day! It made my day XOXO Great updates! So happy that you are posting again u
Skayes44 chapter 83 . 12/10/2013
Love it! I was so surprised when I saw that you updated! Lol Eomer spoke to Elboron in a higher pitch also. :) Such a good chapter. Well worth the wait. :) Elfwine is adorable. I love him.
Guest chapter 84 . 12/9/2013
Still a wonderful story and still one of my favorite but there is something that has been bothering me. I feel like there is a hole in the story about the fact that Haldor looks exactly like Legolas. Legolas even saw Haldor and he just seems to ignore that fact except for when he wonders about Guthwyn. Wouldn't Legolas be super curious? Would he not ask his father about having a potential twin? It just seems like it's been a secret for way too long. This is already the second sequel and we don't know why yet.
Otherwise I'm still very happy with the story. Many people seem to ship Guthwyn/Legolas but I'm hoping she ends up with Cobryn. Legolas just cannot give her what she wants or needs. She wants children more than anything but if by some very very very slight chance she and Legolas were able to have them, the children would be half immortal and doesn't that mean they grow up slowly too? So Guthwyn would miss out on watching her children grow up. Also she would grow old and wrinkly while Legolas stays perfect which would be difficult for them both, not to mention when she dies Legolas will have to spend eternity without her.
Just bad busniess all around. Plus Cobryn deserves some loving too, even if it's only from friendship and the love of his kids
Kiiimberly chapter 84 . 12/9/2013
Thanks for updating anolinde! Did I forget something? Is Guthwyn staying behind in the colony?
Kiiimberly chapter 83 . 12/9/2013
I'm glad she has come to a decision about marriage, but I'm not sure how I feel that she's only doing it for children.
world-classgeek chapter 84 . 12/9/2013
Guthwyn Guthwyn Guthwyn... When are you going to see that Lorithiel is not going to get nicer! The only thing that's happening is Elfwine is miserable. And Legolas likes you!
anyway, this was great! Keep up the awesome!
Sarnedhiel chapter 84 . 12/8/2013
I knew it! I bloody knew that question was coming up! I'm just hoping the rest of my assumptions are going to happen as well...
And two chapters, with so little time in between make me a very happy reader.
Keep it up!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 84 . 12/8/2013
Update immediately, please!
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 84 . 12/8/2013
lol I wasn't too far off with my guess. Elfwine is a very inquisitive and observant little guy. I was amused at the 'who is your favorite' question.

Sucks to be put on the spot like that. Though Guthwyn seems to be getting a bit better at shock.

DFC
Elfwine chapter 84 . 12/8/2013
Sometimes children's innocence in asking questions can cause quite a stir. I really hope the rift between Guthwyn and Lothiriel is eventually healed, even if the latter hardly deserves such a second chance. I don't think she even yet realizes how frustratingly mean she has been to Guthwyn! Still, I really enjoyed such a quick update, and look forward to the next one.
gginsc chapter 83 . 12/7/2013
I love babies too and talk to them in that silly high pitched voice! I bet they think adults are weird. This was a very good chapter. I enjoyed it.
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 83 . 12/7/2013
AGH Guthwyn really doesn't understand attraction haha Apparently neither does Legolas...I wonder how many have made the connection yet ;)

Elfwine's jealousy is utterly adorable. I totally did not expect him to dislike his cousin so much, but it's good for characters to have flaws, and this one fits in well.

I suppose Guthwyn's bio clock is ticking rather insistently.

Looking forward to the next chapter! :)

DFC