Reviews for The Lady's War and the Gentleman's Engagement
skayes44 chapter 81 . 10/31/2013
Thank you so much for updating! I absolutely LOVE this story! I love how you write Legolas as SUCH a sweatheart! I cry with happiness whenever he comes to her rescue. Thank you for contriving such a beautiful story. Congratulations on all of your success!
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 81 . 10/28/2013
Sooooo GOOD! I loved catching up xD Welcome back! XOXOXOXO Congratulations on everything you have accomplished!
Fan of your fics chapter 81 . 10/28/2013
I nearly cried when I saw, that you updated yesterday! In fact, I was re-reading this at the moment...again. Another awesome chapter, just like all the previous ones have been. This is my favorite fanfic... thank you!
AJBLUE chapter 81 . 10/28/2013
thank you! for updating... i have waiting this forever... and congrat !
Accountless chapter 81 . 10/27/2013
YOU POSTED!
I don't think you know how happy it made me to see this up! Thank you for continuing the story!
Anon chapter 81 . 10/27/2013
You would not believe how excited I was to see this update! :D
jennii.b chapter 81 . 10/27/2013
glad to see you back at it-and after accomplishing much as well!
I enjoyed these chapters and must confess that i'm torn between wanting guthwyn to fall head over heels for both legolas and cobryn. and, if i'm honest, dol amroth's prince as well because I enjoyed your portrayal of their happy relationship. maybe in your spare time an alternate ending?
ZabuzasGirl chapter 81 . 10/27/2013
Update immediately, please!
Glory Bee chapter 81 . 10/27/2013
Oh Happy Day! I have been missing this story so delighted to see an update. :) Hope more chapters do come on a regular basis. I am still wanting Legolas and Guthwyn to be together and for her not to settle for a marriage of convenience.
Elfwine chapter 81 . 10/27/2013
I am so happy to see this update, this is one of my favorite stories, and one that I anticipate after reading the latest chapter for the first and even fifth time. Thank you so much for posting this! It was wonderful to read!
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 81 . 10/27/2013
Yay! Congrats on graduating, getting your job, and everything else! -hugs-
I am waiting desperately for Legolas and Guthwyn to get some sense knocked in to them. You tease us here and there with glimpses, one of the reasons I'm so hooked is your ability to draw it out so long, but still leave me wanting to read more. I'm glad everything has settled, and I'm hoping to see another chapter relatively soon :)

DFC
Sarnedhiel chapter 81 . 10/27/2013
WOOT! finally a new chapter :)
It's wonderful to finally see another one, after seeing some of your other stories get frequent updates.
Not a lot happened in this chapter, but it does make me very curious to read the next one (and the ones after that).
Congratulations on all you've achieved in the meantime and keep writing!
sue92178 chapter 81 . 10/27/2013
Woo-hoo! I had quite given up on this fic, and am so happy to be proven wrong!
naomihirshf chapter 80 . 10/14/2013
Please, please, please, write more! I don't think I have EVER read a fanfiction that I have loved as much as this one (and I have read thousands if not millions) you are such a great writer-one really gets into the story and gets to know the characters as well as your best friend. There are not many people with that ability, so I am begging you to please update soon! I check here almost every day hoping to see that you have written chapter 81 and each time my heart shatters (weellll...almost :D I wouldn't really be alive if it truly shattered :D ) I have gotten so desperate that I have reread the whole series almost seven times!
Anyway what I wanted to say is that you would make me the happiest girl in the world if you continued writing (:
BlessingsNaomi
Accountless chapter 80 . 9/12/2013
I have been reading this trilogy (which is beninning to seem more like a series) in all my spare time for the past month and can quite honestly say I have never been so attached to a character in my life. I am not sure if this is because of the length or the story, your fantastic writing skills, or a mix of both. I have never been a very emotional person and do not cry very often but this story has made me cry more than any other book, fanfiction, or movie I have ever encountered (which is actually a good thing because it shows you must be a phenomenal writer). However, I was devastated to see that this story hasn't been updated in nearly a year, without so much as an authors note explainif a hiatus. I truly hope you have not abandoned this story because I don't know how I could live without ever learning about Guthwyn's future. Please please please continue this story! I will be waiting as patiently as possible.
-Random Fan Who Doensn't Even Have a Fanfic Account