Reviews for The Lady's War and the Gentleman's Engagement
Guest chapter 101 . 12/18/2014
I finally managed to catch up with this story, can't wait until the next chapter, one of my favourites by far
Ysmira chapter 101 . 12/15/2014
Yeah Ive finally reached this chapter! :) It was great, especially the second part. Tauriel, and Elfwine learning Elvish and Elves singing in the night (I could almost hear them). But I hope Guthwyn will soon realize what she is feeling, cause her attraction lasts long enough, and maybe its time for some plot twist? :)
I must also say that Ive never really liked Legolas ( at least not as much as Aragon, Galadriel, any Maiar or badass elves from First Age or Second), especially in fanfics. It may be because all those Legoromances lurking here and there. :) But your Legolas is totally different, he has some "core" and he is really living here, and I really like him and even admire his PoVs. :)
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 101 . 12/14/2014
Elfwine really lives up to his name :3

Awww Guthwyn is jealous. I wonder how you're going to spin this with Tauriel, she had a thing for Legolas in the movies, wonder if it's still there?

gginsc chapter 101 . 12/14/2014
Guthwyn, Guthwyn, You really need to get a clue! Love Elfwine in this chapter. He is so adorable!
Midknight911 chapter 101 . 12/13/2014
Aww! Super adorable! I adore Elfwine for his ability to accept things others find difficult and for how wise he is. Tauriel, . I just love her! And she really is similar to Gúthwyn personality-wise. Oh this is definately starting to move along again and I cant wait for the next chapter.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 101 . 12/13/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. so cute!
maybe have thranduil talk to her again in the next chapter
Update immediately, please!
Kiiimberly chapter 100 . 11/27/2014
Thanks for the update anolinde. I'm looking forward to the next one! :)
Midknight911 chapter 100 . 11/24/2014
I love how you showed some of Gúthwyn's strength in this chapter. Lately it's been sort of nonexistent, which I am not complaining about but I missed it. Oh boy is legolas in trouble, I think he finally realizes that almost everyone except him and Gúthwyn knows what's goon on. Man but I didn't see much jealousy on Legolas' part when she was with the men sadly, I was kinds looking foward to that. Oooh I wish some Elfwine or Cobryn wisdom will be headed our way. Cant wait for your next amazing chapter.
Brynhilda chapter 100 . 11/24/2014
Haha, this is just priceless.
Not only Legolas is tongue-tied, but Thranduil and his advisor are starting to cower, seeing Guthwyn as a immediate and lethal threat to their beloved heir.
I love your depicting of Guthwyn's thoughts and emotions in this chapter. _
Well, now that the hobbits, dwarves, humans and royal Elves are all enjoying the night, may Cobryn also meet Tauriel ? Even if it's just so that they can gossip together about Guthwyn and Legolas. Pretty please ! ;-)
Does anyone has the recipe of the Beornings' honey cakes, by the way ?
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 100 . 11/24/2014
Oh my god. Legolas tongue-tied! And Guthwyn being more observant than usual. -gasp-

Sexy hair is sexy and Legolas totally gave himself completely away at that point haha

I love all the details and the attention you pay to canon. It's amazing how your story is just as immersive as the original :)

funnygirl00 chapter 100 . 11/23/2014
Oh, drat it! Things were going so well. Now, I've got to wait for that next chapter! I hope that Guthwyn allows Legolas to have that dance after that moment.
Sage94 chapter 100 . 11/23/2014
Really intriguing ending to your 100th chapter for this story :) what an accomplishment.
The part where Guthwyn was worrying over Arwen and Haiweth was cringeworthy, because I wish she could be more accepting to Haiweth growing up (Even though it's understandable). Your characterization is amazing. You write flawed characters really well.
I'm pumped to see what happens for the rest of the evening
gginsc chapter 100 . 11/23/2014
Sheesh! I'm getting really sick of this dance! Guthwyn will die of old age before she admits she loves Legolas.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 100 . 11/22/2014
uh oh!
Update immediately, please!
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 99 . 11/3/2014
Confirmation at LAST of Legolas' thoughts! :D I love love love this chapter. Everything I wanted to see in this chapter was in it and more! I was thinking 'Oh they match' and then you wrote it 3 and Thranduil is amusing. (Plus TAURIEL! omg) Everyone but Legolas and Guthwyn seems to know. Now all we need is Gimli, Aragorn, and the Hobbits weighing in on the issue :3

All fangirled out over the chapter. I can't wait to see the next!

629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »