Reviews for The Lady's War and the Gentleman's Engagement
Midknight911 chapter 95 . 8/10/2014
As always a wonderful chapter. I feel as if that violent confrontation with Hammel you promised is getting near, and I can't wait for it; he is in dire need of some discipline. I am happy that after that talk with Cobryn, Haiweth is becoming a character I can enjoy again. I hope you update soon. :)
Glory Bee chapter 95 . 8/10/2014
Appreciated your author's note. :) I hope your Tauriel will NOT be a potential love interest for Legolas, but indeed just a friend. It was nice to have a rather light-hearted chapter (if we exclude Hammel and I am always happy to exclude him) and to see some small signs of Haiweth becoming less frosty.
funnygirl00 chapter 95 . 8/9/2014
Hammel needs a good thrashing, that's all I'm going to say on the subject. A short, yet pleasing chapter, even if you did feel the characters awkwardness in the beginning. That in itself serves as a compliment as you are able to draw your readers into the story and they feel what your characters are feeling. Well done and I shall be hoping for the next chapter.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 95 . 8/9/2014
Update immediately, please!
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 94 . 7/25/2014
omg this is redonk late. Sorry T-T I LOVED this chapter. Guthwyn and Leggy 3 And Guthwyn's alone moment really surprised me. Time that girl had some nice daydreams :3

DFC
Brynhilda chapter 94 . 7/22/2014
This chapter was full of nice surprises :-)
It is a good thing that Legolas is an Elf, immortality doesn't seem too much to endure the huge amount of time needed by Guthwyn to figure out her feelings and desires. Go Leggy ! ;-)
I have waited longer than usual to review, because I was contemplating one thing thats would complete your story in a very nice way.
It would be wonderful if it was illustrated, just like the big whole LOTR book.
Maybe Alan Lee isn't available at this time (lol).
Is somebody up to this challenge then ?
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 94 . 7/15/2014
This chapter has made me so unbelievably happy and also unbelievably nervous xD I sense something awful is about to happen...I don't know why, but Guthwyn does seems to be a magnet for such unfortunate events :( But gosh, that ending, just put the biggest smile on my face xD I am so happy for her! Legolas showing up out of the blue?! And he just visited Edoras...maybe to ask a certain brother for certain permission?...oooh my goooosh, lol jumping the gun here xD But something crazy is about to happen! Great update and I eagerly look forward to the next chapter 3
Larien Larry Arnatuile chapter 94 . 7/13/2014
Elizabeth Bennet: No, you may only call me "Mrs. Darcy" when you are completely, perfectly and incandescently happy.

Perfect chapter, I love it. In all of my previous reviews I have dragged out my happiness about the way you wrote it, but I have written and repeated so many things that I have nothing left to say. For my all thoughts on how much I enjoy reading your works, see previous reviews.

Thank you so much for updating!
Larien Larry Arnatuile
Kiiimberly chapter 94 . 7/6/2014
Thanks for the lovely update anolinde. It's really sad how poor Guthwyn's relationships are with her children since she's been keeping her past a secret. I'm surprised that Hammel doesn't have any suspicions. Looking forward to the next update.
Elfwine chapter 94 . 7/6/2014
It's nice to see Guthwyn's relationship with Legolas progressing like it is. You have done so well with its pacing up to this point, I don't think it is being rushed or slowed. The ending of this chapter was a nice touch, and a reason to hope for Guthwyn's happiness to improve further. The stories Legolas has been telling her seem to helping with more than just Elfwine's relationship with his mother. I think I started reading this series in 2012, and your skill as a writer has grown since. I adore this entire series, and the progress between Guthwyn and Legolas is reminding me that all stories have to have some kind of ending. I will be so sad when that happens.
gginsc chapter 94 . 7/6/2014
Well! I wonder how long it will take for her to admit her feelings. Lovely chapter.
Glory Bee chapter 94 . 7/6/2014
I do love the ending of P & P 2005 where Elizabeth talks about being incandescently happy, even though that section is not in the book. :)

I must confess I was a bit alarmed by Guthwyn's erotic daydream but happy by her reaction to Legolas' surprise appearance. Perhaps it was a way of her letting go her old love and being ready to open up to Legolas who has been incredibly patient.
neFaerieous chapter 94 . 7/6/2014
AAAahhhh! Cliffhanger, cliffhanger! Hmmm, reference to the other story...the argument maybe?
funnygirl00 chapter 94 . 7/6/2014
Very, very promising. Guthwyn and Legolas are slowly, becoming aware that maybe there is something there. And I'm ashamed to admit, I can't see the Pride and Prejudice reference. But that might be because I just watched BBC's take on it and it was over 3 hours, so if there was a line from the 2006 in there, I cannot remember it.
Midknight911 chapter 94 . 7/6/2014
Awww I think Legolas should have said "you"... or maybe not considering she did not yet have the moment in the tub with Borogor. The children also need to be felt with. I think Haiweth is leaving soon and then Hammel will follow; Gúthwyn will have a talk with him then and hopefully bring out the good in him that I miss so much. I am glad I get to see so much of Legolas now that Gúthwyn has separated him from Haldor, though now I am curious as to his thoughts around Gúthwyn. As always wonderful chapter and I can hardly wait for the three weeks to go by till your next one .
574 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »