Reviews for The Lady's War and the Gentleman's Engagement
omgitsalexmarie chapter 112 . 12/3/2015
Hm...wondering if this is the last we will see of Raniean or if he'll come back and complicate things later on! I'm guessing the latter. Can't wait for the next chapter!
nagarein chapter 111 . 12/3/2015
Awesome and I love the 25 Days of Christmas idea! This was my gateway fanfiction that I stumbled upon nine years ago (thanks for staying dedicated to it so long by the way) so I am always happy to see updates. :)
gginsc chapter 112 . 12/3/2015
I'm really sick of this woman.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 112 . 12/3/2015
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Elfwine chapter 111 . 12/3/2015
I just wanted to say, you are one gifted and natural writer. It’s been a while since I started reading your stories, (my account says I added this one in 2012, 0.0 ), and the growth of your style has been apparent throughout. I have always found dialogue challenging, but when I read chapters of this story, the characters' words, expressions, and emotions are very real. It makes reading even more engaging, and the personalities, of original and canon, strongly trademark themselves during conversation. I was expecting Thranduil to be somewhat spiteful. And if all ends well, I think he’ll come around eventually, but I still think Legolas’ deserves a medal, dammit! Anyhow, thank you for such an amazing update! As always, I’m looking forward to what’s in store, even the parts that make me want to rip my hair out. XD
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 111 . 12/3/2015
Now I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop...

OMG Welcome back! I am so excited about this chapter. It was amazing! Especially the characterization of Thranduil. :D

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Liz
Kiiimberly chapter 111 . 12/3/2015
Thanks for updating anolinde. Didn't expect that conversation to go well, but wow... Looking forward to the next chapter!
Ysmira chapter 111 . 12/3/2015
You have something particular nasty planed, dont you? :D It cant be so easy as to him simple entering the hall and screaming he wants to marry Guthwyn and her instantly agreeing. But this chapter is very hopeful and promising anyway :)
Pineapple3000 chapter 111 . 12/2/2015
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii and now we know what comes in the next chapter! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAh
Zip001 chapter 111 . 12/2/2015
Egads! This was so beautifully written - so emotional and true that I was crying (actually wailing like a banshee!). I felt bad for both Legolas and his father (because both hurt each other so badly and there seems to be an irreparable rift).

The chapter started so innocently with Tauriel being achy/weary and reminiscing about her discussions with Thranduil about how Guthwyn. And then just fireworks - Thranduil and Legolas are actually so alike in that they both are such warriors - they fight to win with Thranduil being much more ruthless (neither held back). My heart sang when he verbally acknowledged his love for her but then totally sank with his last statement to his dad - . "Either you think very little of me, father, and believe that the promise of a title is enough to make me throw aside the woman I love, or you do not know me at all. I cannot say which I find more disheartening." Gads - that was so painful to read and totally captures his hurt and his disappointment.

So good it hurts! Thanks so much for updating and sharing your story! What a gift!
omgitsalexmarie chapter 111 . 12/2/2015
I literally screamed when I read that you'd be posting so much this month! Screamed. This chapter was so intense and great and I can't wait to see what comes next!
gginsc chapter 111 . 12/1/2015
Good for you Legolas! Thranduil is such a bas..rd!
sue92178 chapter 111 . 12/1/2015
Wow! This ##it hit the fan for sure! It was very sad to see Thranduil turn his pain into aggression. I don't minimize his pain but he did about as worst as he could in dealing with it.

Look forward to reading more!
sambam16 chapter 111 . 12/1/2015
Exciting! I was so happy when I saw the notification that there is a new chapter!
WaywardandWanderlust chapter 111 . 12/1/2015
I'm so happy you're back! and what an intense chapter! love it.
769 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »