Reviews for The Lady's War and the Gentleman's Engagement
Fire's Fury chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
A very well written OC, you do an admirable job portraying the psychological trauma that Guthwyn is currently dealing with.
NotAfraidToLive chapter 80 . 1/15/2013
looking forward to the next chapter as always!
Bonsaiwolf19 chapter 80 . 1/9/2013
I absolutely adore this story and spent most of my nights reading it. I do hope you update against soon :)
Rogue's Queen chapter 80 . 12/23/2012
this is very good!
the plot line is interesting, but is getting a little stale from my perspective?
maybe a bit of a shake up might help? :)
i'm also interested to see what happens with legolas...
Rogue's Queen xx
Guest chapter 80 . 12/18/2012
Awww poor Elfwine. Guthwyn sure to be more tempted than ever to go back!

DFC
Kiiimberly chapter 80 . 12/17/2012
Thanks for updating! It was nice to see Guthwyn's reunion with Eomer and Elfwine. He's such an adorable little kid, and I feel terrible that his parents' marriage is falling apart.
funnygirl00 chapter 80 . 12/17/2012
Hmmm, Haiweth is a very curious girl and I hope her curiosity doesn't get her in trouble. I'm worried about Elfwine, I hope his parents get everything sorted out for his sake at least. Thank you so much for the update and I shall be looking forward to the next one.
Katara97 chapter 80 . 12/15/2012
I started re-reading this entire series a couple of days ago to avoid studying for finals, and just when I get to the end of this, you update again. :D Thank you for the new chapter! It was wonderful.
Glory Bee chapter 80 . 12/14/2012
I am very happy to see a new chapter and delighted at the reunion. I am sure some sparks will fly next chapter. I do still very much want to see Legolas and Guthwyn together as a couple, married for love.
Elfwine chapter 80 . 12/14/2012
Wonderful, I have been looking forward to this. I live Elfwine's attitude in this chapter, he's so adorable.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 80 . 12/14/2012
Update immediately, please!
Naomi Hirshfeld chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Love your writing! (:
Guest chapter 79 . 11/27/2012
Dear anolinde,

Though I am not, in general, a fan of fanfiction authors' original characters, those in this story series have thoroughly won my heart, especially Guthwyn. In your tale, the world created by Tolkien coninues to live; you have done remarkable work in your character development and and maintaining an integrity and authenticity of tone. Thank you so much for sharing this. As particular as I am about which LOTR stories (and authors) are worth a first or even second read, I find myself checking this tale almost daily for another chapter posting. :) Thank you again.
Guest chapter 79 . 11/23/2012
BTW...Lord of the Rings marathon. Did one once at our house. Pretty epic. Plus, we could get up and walk around and not go stir crazy, because 12 hours of Mordor will make you a little twitchy.
CiCi chapter 79 . 11/20/2012
Please update soon. I absolutely love this story! Can't wait to see the next chapter.
416 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »