Reviews for The Lady's War and the Gentleman's Engagement
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 95 . 8/13/2014
This was brilliant. You had me in stitches before I even started the chapter with that legos comment haha and then to read Legolas' comments about dwarves and Thranduil. Not to mention that last parting shot by Guthwyn! It's nice to see a lighter chapter from you. I suspect that Tauriel will be joining us when Legolas' party commence, hm? Also the hint that Legolas' father is expecting him to settle down XD So wonderfully written :)

Looking forward to the next update!

DFC
Brynhilda chapter 95 . 8/13/2014
Hello there ! Your author note and new chapter are coming just at the right time, as I am re-watching the two Hobbit movies on DVDs. The more dwarves, the merrier, and I'm sure that Legolas's party is going to be a hell of an event ! I can't wait to read Thranduil's reaction to the unexpected guests... :-D
I love Tauriel too and I'm happy that you're going to introduce another strong female character in your story.
By the way, Haiweth's, Cobryn's and even Hammel's parts in this chapter were short, but good.
I like the fact that each character has his/her own mind about everything.
And now, as I never did it before, I think I'll have to read the Silmarillion at last...
Thanks you again and till next chapter !
Guest chapter 95 . 8/11/2014
wow. just wow.
Kiiimberly chapter 95 . 8/10/2014
I'm excited about the news you shared in your note. I'm glad that Elfwine seems to be doing better and it seems that Guthwyn's plan for Lothiriel worked! I'm really hoping that she decides to visit them soon and there's some kind of reconciliation between her and Lothiriel. Anyways thanks for updating and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Midknight911 chapter 95 . 8/10/2014
As always a wonderful chapter. I feel as if that violent confrontation with Hammel you promised is getting near, and I can't wait for it; he is in dire need of some discipline. I am happy that after that talk with Cobryn, Haiweth is becoming a character I can enjoy again. I hope you update soon. :)
Glory Bee chapter 95 . 8/10/2014
Appreciated your author's note. :) I hope your Tauriel will NOT be a potential love interest for Legolas, but indeed just a friend. It was nice to have a rather light-hearted chapter (if we exclude Hammel and I am always happy to exclude him) and to see some small signs of Haiweth becoming less frosty.
funnygirl00 chapter 95 . 8/9/2014
Hammel needs a good thrashing, that's all I'm going to say on the subject. A short, yet pleasing chapter, even if you did feel the characters awkwardness in the beginning. That in itself serves as a compliment as you are able to draw your readers into the story and they feel what your characters are feeling. Well done and I shall be hoping for the next chapter.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 95 . 8/9/2014
Update immediately, please!
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 94 . 7/25/2014
omg this is redonk late. Sorry T-T I LOVED this chapter. Guthwyn and Leggy 3 And Guthwyn's alone moment really surprised me. Time that girl had some nice daydreams :3

DFC
Brynhilda chapter 94 . 7/22/2014
This chapter was full of nice surprises :-)
It is a good thing that Legolas is an Elf, immortality doesn't seem too much to endure the huge amount of time needed by Guthwyn to figure out her feelings and desires. Go Leggy ! ;-)
I have waited longer than usual to review, because I was contemplating one thing thats would complete your story in a very nice way.
It would be wonderful if it was illustrated, just like the big whole LOTR book.
Maybe Alan Lee isn't available at this time (lol).
Is somebody up to this challenge then ?
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 94 . 7/15/2014
This chapter has made me so unbelievably happy and also unbelievably nervous xD I sense something awful is about to happen...I don't know why, but Guthwyn does seems to be a magnet for such unfortunate events :( But gosh, that ending, just put the biggest smile on my face xD I am so happy for her! Legolas showing up out of the blue?! And he just visited Edoras...maybe to ask a certain brother for certain permission?...oooh my goooosh, lol jumping the gun here xD But something crazy is about to happen! Great update and I eagerly look forward to the next chapter 3
Larien Larry Arnatuile chapter 94 . 7/13/2014
Elizabeth Bennet: No, you may only call me "Mrs. Darcy" when you are completely, perfectly and incandescently happy.

Perfect chapter, I love it. In all of my previous reviews I have dragged out my happiness about the way you wrote it, but I have written and repeated so many things that I have nothing left to say. For my all thoughts on how much I enjoy reading your works, see previous reviews.

Thank you so much for updating!
Larien Larry Arnatuile
Kiiimberly chapter 94 . 7/6/2014
Thanks for the lovely update anolinde. It's really sad how poor Guthwyn's relationships are with her children since she's been keeping her past a secret. I'm surprised that Hammel doesn't have any suspicions. Looking forward to the next update.
Elfwine chapter 94 . 7/6/2014
It's nice to see Guthwyn's relationship with Legolas progressing like it is. You have done so well with its pacing up to this point, I don't think it is being rushed or slowed. The ending of this chapter was a nice touch, and a reason to hope for Guthwyn's happiness to improve further. The stories Legolas has been telling her seem to helping with more than just Elfwine's relationship with his mother. I think I started reading this series in 2012, and your skill as a writer has grown since. I adore this entire series, and the progress between Guthwyn and Legolas is reminding me that all stories have to have some kind of ending. I will be so sad when that happens.
gginsc chapter 94 . 7/6/2014
Well! I wonder how long it will take for her to admit her feelings. Lovely chapter.
593 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »