Reviews for Wolf Pack
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
A nice ending to the story of how a Winchester wolf pack came to be. I know it's been a long time and that you have many other stories to complete but this wolf pack needs to be let out to play.
Graffiti-Kami chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Yup, it works for them. This is totally getting favorited…
TheMischieveous chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I really liked this. The plot was awesome and you explained everything perfectly! I usually find stories that only have actions that seem to happen for no reason (they could be great stories if the author would just write the emotions and thoughts of the characters in) and it makes what could be an amazing story be a dud. :) I couldn't find any plot holes and you didn't make the characters seem OoC at all which was a very welcome surprise. Your spelling and grammar were good, too. Great job.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This is a great little series.
Dragonanzar chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
A lovely little series. I really like this kind of thing: where people who change into 'monsters' aren't necessarily evil. Sam as alpha! Ha!
LaPotatoFairy chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Aww, I'm sad it's over! I loved this series beyond beleif.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
i thoroughly enjoyed this series. thank you so much for writing it and sharing it here. im currently going through all of your stories from the oldest to the newest. i can't wait to read more of your work. you are a brilliant writer and i really enjoy reading your stories. The page breaks were a good idea. i think that they made it much easier to follow and more easily understand the story. it made it much easier to discern scene changes and time skips. thanks again for writing and sharing! i wish you good luck and no writers block in all of your future writings. good luck!
vlad3722 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This is such a great story. Loved this. Loved how Dean saw Sam as his Alpha. Wonderful thanks.
SaKuRa-MIna chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
This was a fabulous story arc. I loved every part of it. Poor Sammy and his guilt over biting Dean. Poor Dean and his terror of losing control. I'm glad Dean has finally gained control of the wolf, now his pack can be whole on the full moon. This was such an awesome au. Lovely job.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Awesome ending to an awesome series I'd say.

Happy that Dean regained contol over his wolf side and that John and Bobby can get nearhim again.

"they had to be the weirdest wolf pack on the planet but it worked for them."- my fav line of all.

Loved this and I aM glad I made the time to read all of it
GiveTeamFreeWillAHug chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
XD that was epic! I LOVED IT SO MUCH! btw I'm a happy girl now! well not actually girl im a teen-a lady not girl (girl child) (ladyteen) (womanAdult) so ya..I'm just tired but I stayed up reading this it was awesome!
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Lovely ending
moviegeek03 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I've loved this verse so much! I'm sad to see it end lol. It was the first fic I attempted where the boys were wolves, and I'm so glad I gave it a chance! This ending was super sweet and perfect. So glad Dean was able to be like Sam and have that control. And I love the end about the weirdest pack lol. Thanks for a great verse!