Reviews for One Piece: Rise of the Pirate Queen
Rocierra chapter 51 . 5/20
Great story and I have 1 question aiko has a crush on mika right? And when u get the chance I hope u make the next chapter.
Imagine476 chapter 51 . 5/26/2015
This story is well-done so far! I hope this comes out of hiatus soon!
Mr.MHJ chapter 28 . 2/15/2015
Okay, I like that you gave Mika a best friend for fighter, a gun-Slinger sniper, a plant girl devil fruit user cook, a half fishman shipwright, a former Marine navigator, even a weatherman (new position, not bad). But when will going to get a doctor and a musician for her crew.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
really good please continue
velkieryodst chapter 51 . 3/23/2014
I love to know what happend next, if you do, Mika will have traning from two or three years and her appearance of this story, I bet Akio will have a nosebleed if he see her after two or three years. So keep working plz. I love this story.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
Sharp contrast to her mom here; Nami tends to use her appeal to get her way. A bit from each parent and some from neither, I suppose.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
'Course Nami would win that argument; she can be fierce when it comes to money. Great job, minus a bit of spelling here and there.
bambam5wolf chapter 51 . 12/31/2013
i cant wait to see what troubles mikas going to cause with her mischivious streak. tell her theres a casino on 10th and robbery perfect for her. haha!
scatteredPhilosopher chapter 51 . 11/6/2013
I really enjoyed reading this! I am not a fan of Luffy/Nami, but I somehow managed to overcome that and read this! :D Mika is adorable, I can understand her having a love of money because Nami raised her on the idea that "money is good". And Akio is just asdfghjkl;. I have this affection for him. And Mika/Akio, after the first few chapters either dropped hints or flat out said Akio had a crush on Mika. And I have a new affection for Nore too, because I am learning Muay Thai at the moment, so it was super cool to see him using it! Anyway, I hope you update someday... c:
Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
I hope Akio doesn't have his mentor's sense of direction, ridiculous as it sounds. Otherwise, there would be a lot of strait hallways to zig-zag around in and never reach the end.
F-ckthesystem125 chapter 29 . 9/26/2013
This keeps getting better. You got a picture of these guys? I forgot their descriptions already
F-ckthesystem125 chapter 28 . 9/26/2013
This is getting good. Great chapter.
F-ckthesystem125 chapter 27 . 9/26/2013