Reviews for Pink Elephants
MarieKR chapter 7 . 3/23
This made me smile and laugh...I haven't done that in a while. :)
catflo chapter 7 . 2/6
I like your story, it's very cute !
WeirdLittleStories chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
Awwww. Spock reading Dr. Seuss is sooooo cute!
beautyfan0102 chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
Great story it was very good so sad it over because it was really good couldn’t stop reading it
beauty12 chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
This was such a great story so sorry it over because it was really good and could not stop reading it
Just Miki chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Very well done. For a domestic fic, i was absolutley inthralled. I know its a fantastic story when i prey they its finished so im not left hanging. Thanks for a good story that you saw through to the end.
Dingleballs chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
that was so adorably awesomely cuuuttttteeeeeeeeeee XD
mercury chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
That was so cool! Thanks!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
I freakin love this! It's so adorable!
Summer of '69 chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
This really funny. I had morphine pills when I had some stuff done on my legs to correct them and they did not agree with me so I know how being sick is.
Khashana chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
This is freaking adorable. I love lil' Jim.
Katrinna Le Fay chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
I really liked this story, it was very cute and sweet

The way you handle them all to accompany Jim is beautiful, especially the strong friendship between Bones and Jim ... and of course the relationship between Jim and Spock.

Thanks for writing these stories so cute.
DreamTimeTails chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
Oh geeze. That was so cute.

I hope it's not offensive when I say that even though any POINT this story may have contained or been written to make (beyond it's sheer awesomeness) was not shoved in the reader's face, it was still crazy fun to read.

Thanks for writing!
Addictedreader09 chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
omfg he's so adorable and sweet. If I had a kid he should be just like a sick Jim :D
Techno-Poet chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
Awww, yay! He's all better now. _ And it's all cute and stuff :3

For some reason I was convinced that I'd reviewed this chapter already, but I guess I didn't... 0_o Huh.

Well, I really liked this story. :) It was very cute and stuff X3