Reviews for Pink Elephants
tanseynz chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Still probably one of my top five favourites, no idea why. Maybe it's the love and cherishing Jim gets as a wee boy in his own muddled mind. Whichever, it's the story I come back to whenever I want a 'smile' read.
tanseynz chapter 7 . 3/8/2015
Such a sweet story. Being loved like that is all Jim needs. That and his beloved Spock, of course.
k chapter 7 . 2/3/2015
Thank you for writing this...smile...
thechamelioncircuit chapter 2 . 1/9/2015
This is really, really good. And a very intriguing twist to the normal deaged Jim fics. (I know he isn't actually eight but you know what I mean.)
Awesome story!
Marie-Iliea chapter 7 . 3/23/2014
This made me smile and laugh...I haven't done that in a while. :)
catflo chapter 7 . 2/6/2014
I like your story, it's very cute !
WeirdLittleStories chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
Awwww. Spock reading Dr. Seuss is sooooo cute!
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
Great story it was very good so sad it over because it was really good couldn’t stop reading it
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
This was such a great story so sorry it over because it was really good and could not stop reading it
Just Miki chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Very well done. For a domestic fic, i was absolutley inthralled. I know its a fantastic story when i prey they its finished so im not left hanging. Thanks for a good story that you saw through to the end.
Dingleballs chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
that was so adorably awesomely cuuuttttteeeeeeeeeee XD
mercury chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
That was so cool! Thanks!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
I freakin love this! It's so adorable!
Summer of '69 chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
This really funny. I had morphine pills when I had some stuff done on my legs to correct them and they did not agree with me so I know how being sick is.
Khashana chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
This is freaking adorable. I love lil' Jim.