Reviews for Metempsychosis
Anankastic Eosphoros chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Although depressing as shit, this was a good one-shot. Usually (always) I avoid angst and drama, but I'm glad in this instance that I didn't. The depths of your exploration into the character's emotion's was rather deep for a short one-shot. That takes sill, so great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Sequel! A longer one than this though please
simys chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Good
SerialAuthor chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This was romantically sad. I have nothing more to say.
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I like it.
Mickey chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I love it and hope you write a follow up
iyfanatic chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Oh, Harry... It's always hard to let go of past loves, but when you have death between you... well, that's a whole other story. There's no longer the tiny lingering hope of reconciliation. This was just too sad. I feel like crying right now.

Great fic, even though I'm kinda hating you a little bit for bringing down my mood. I guess it's my own fault for reading an angst story though...

Oh well. I'm making myself feel better with the knowledge that Dean comes back to life. He WILL seek Harry out to make up. I know it!
Perline chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
It's so sad but I love it!

I wait the sequel!

Perline
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I love it. Mind putting up a sequel to this? I want to see harry's reaction when dean comes back alive.
frannienzbabe chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
will u do a sequel for this. when deans out of hell
Moriarty's Minion chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Lovely. I'm not usually one for drabbles but this one hooked me. Well done.
ImpressedPerson chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Gah. You...are amazing. Seriously, great little fic here. I don't usually read one-shots, but the summary caught my interest and I just had to review to say that I loved it. It broke my heart, but it was amazing. Spot on characterization. Seriously, this was awesome and I DEEPLY encourage you to keep writing in this snazzy little crossover world because LOVE. Okay, I'm done drooling over you now. ;)