Reviews for Tomorrow be Today

More more more more more more more more more more! :D :D :D :D :D :D
badkidoh chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
it's good so far.
smithsbabe65 chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
Ah, nice subplot! I like the idea that Claire mistrust the new Company and the Sylar has somehow aligned himself with some kind of underground railroad for wayward specials.

Brilliant!
smithsbabe65 chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
Great chapter, hon! Loved the detail about the swirling snow and how it somehow ties in with the hour glass.

It was so adorable of Sylar to be in the shadows, always watching her, protecting her from afar. He's so sweet in a stalk-ery sort of way.

And Tom is a short-timer in Claire's life. Yeah, he's a normal guy but normal is BORING as she's starting to find out.
ivy83 chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
Oh Claire you just need to find the next to normal life. Sylar you better be a little more aggressive, this boyfriend seems to be too much of a boyscout!
ivy83 chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
Aww... I really love how Sylar is approaching Claire. He is peppering her with little tokens of affections that will stick with her!
CommodoreOblivious chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This is pretty cute. Hope to see more!
badkidoh chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Well I like it so far so update.
MazzaRedd chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Nice to see a sequel to your first story, knew they wouldn't be able to keep away from each other long.

The way you write is fantastic, with their dry sense of humour between them both and highlighting their similarities, love the pencil in the eye joke.

Looking forward to the rest.
smithsbabe65 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Ah, what a perfect companion piece to your last story! I loved the little inside jokes and the not-so-malicious jabs. The pencil bit toward the end was hysterical.

And I simply adore how you've demonstrated their common love for the classics and how they constantly pepper their everyday speak with a flowery phrase or poignant quotation.

I wish though that you would have given us a glimpse of the conversation between Luke and Sylar. It might have been interesting to see that these two have to say for each other after this time.

I've always kind of suspected that Luke was Sylar's kid brother anyway.
ivy83 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Hi,

Great to see that the multichapter is up!

I really like the opening Chapter. Sylar is having a real human moment at the funeral and it is nice to see that the other heroes are gathering to support Sylar despite everything that has happened. I really like how your Claire interacts with him. She doesn't give him too much hope regarding their relationship. She is in fact honest about what it is not, but the readers detect that she might not know exactly what is happening either. Small steps. You have created these little "pauses" as described in Pass/Fail episode that make the Sylar Claire interactions so enjoyable to read. Pauses of vulnerability, hope and kindness, but still overshadow by something bigger that still needs to be resolved between Sylar and Claire. All I can say is I hope to expect Claire deciding when to make her move! Please update soon!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2