Reviews for Fake Psychics and Psychic Paper
dw6fanmanxd chapter 13 . 11/13
10/10
DrSmithAndJones chapter 13 . 8/15
That was hilarious! It was a little bit patronizing towards Martha, but it was really fun to just watch the characters bounce off of each other. I also enjoyed how you showed The Doctor's point of view on Blink. That was cool. And the ending was the best part.
Elise chapter 13 . 7/20
This is truly my favourite crossover story. I hope you continue to write more in the future.
Timeless number 1 chapter 13 . 7/5
This is so good! I wish you'll make a sequel or sth. Shawn and Gus were very in character here. I suck at reviews, sorry, but know this: I loved this story from the beginning to the end.
And in chapter 12, where Shawn was writing 'WTF' on his hand and forget he ever did, was that the Silence?
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 13 . 3/9
"Quite right," the Doctor agreed, standing in the doorway of the TARDIS. "It's classified, I'm afraid. Shawn Spencer, Burton Guster," he shook both of their hand's, "Scotland Yard thanks you for your service and, more than that, the world thanks you. Your psychic gifts are truly magnificent." With that, he stepped back into the TARDIS and, in a moment, the blue box faded from view.

Everything was silent for a moment.

That's just perfect.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 12 . 3/9
"Including some pictures of the Angels, which I have since destroyed because they freak me out,"

Way to tie up that plot hole that was opened later in the show.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 10 . 3/9
"Be more cryptic," Shawn challenged."

Do it, I double dog dare you Doctor.

"I see," Joan said, her face absolutely unreadable, even to Shawn. "That is good to know. Thank you, Mr. Smith. Don't worry, I will keep this between us."

I would say she's lying, but Shawn didn't call her out on it, so she'll probably just slip up on accident.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 9 . 3/9
"You don't really sound like you're in a hurry," Gus pointed out.
The Doctor pointed to the TARDIS console. "Time machine. I could go take a nap and still make it in time to help these people."
"I could use a swim myse-" Shawn started to say.
Gus glared at him. "No. We can't just leave these things to chance and risk showing up too late to help them!"

Aaaaww, but I wanted to make Hot Pockets first!
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 8 . 3/9
"Actually, we came up with a nice back-story for him where his dad was some sort of shape-shifting scorpion alien and his mom was a human. His dad died right before his mom found out she was pregnant but he seemed perfectly normal until he messed with his DNA tonight," Shawn explained.

I want this to be his actual backstory now.

"Haven't you seen any alien movies?" Shawn demanded. "The creatures always looks to be dead but then you walk away and it's eye pops open. Every. Damn. Time."

I now want a 9 or 10th Doctor in Aliens movie.

And poor Shawn didn't get to even use the Sonic Screwdriver...
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 7 . 3/9
"Actually, I hear they usually attack London," Shawn corrected her.

That's because the MIB have New York covered already. ;)
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 6 . 3/8
"Well, I mean he was watching a really lousy live show but I suppose it beats this. Barely."

Eeeehh...I'm not sure.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 4 . 3/8
Shawn nodded. "Yep. Her. So we figured you should probably talk about at least one of them. Pick."

The Doctor considered this carefully. "There was a war. A Time War. The last Great Time War…"

Well, that is the one they least likely to yell at him for making a stupid decision.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 3 . 3/8
"You lot are making it absolutely impossible for me to even pretend that I haven't realized that you're all from the future and the Doctor is from another planet," Shakespeare complained.

Well, good thing he's being a good sport about it, eh?
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 2 . 3/8
The Doctor smirked. "Men dressed as women. London never changes."

Heh, Monty Python reference.

"Aside from the fact that these 'witches' are clearly trying to get Love's Labour's Won to be performed since they did something to Shakespeare to speed up the performance date and killed that guy mere minutes after he declared that the play would never be performed, I've got nothing either," Shawn replied.

Heh, it's like reading Artemis Fowl explain something to Holly or Foaly, but with less smugness and more fun sarcasm.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 3/8
"You suspect aliens are involved?" the man asked. "Why?"
Shawn and Gus gave him identical looks of disbelief.
"Because we're on the moon," Gus replied.
The man chuckled. "I suppose that is a bit of a giveaway."

Really? Never would've guessed. ;)