Reviews for Fake Psychics and Psychic Paper
EuphoricalMusicalTieDyeRainbow chapter 13 . 2/25
I think my favorite parts were the allusions to The Princess Bride and the Zaphod Beeblebrox the Fourth. This was so awesome, it makes me wish that it had actually happened this way!
superwhomerlin2000 chapter 13 . 11/11/2014
This is AMAZING
Selias chapter 13 . 11/4/2014
Oh, god. That ending!
amiraphantom chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
Well done on your version on this episode. When you take out the almost romance of the doctor, which makes so much sense, you can see how quickly a lot of pain was avoided.
amiraphantom chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
You did a good job with this episode. I like how you gave a small nod to Martha's sister.
amiraphantom chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
Daleks in Manhattan is one of my favourite stories. I love the original, and now your version too. I like how you still had the standard Psych humour, but toned it down considering the seriousness of the plot.
amiraphantom chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
Your story has continued to impress! Gus and Shawn put a totally humourous spin on the episode. I wish that they could actually produce this, it would be a blast to watch. :)
amiraphantom chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I am so happy that I found this story. Psych and Doctor Who are two of my favourite shows. I love how you reimagined "Smith and Jones". The characters are spot on and boy did I enjoy seeing how they would have effected the plot.
Winter's Folly chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
Oh my.
JokersLastLaugh chapter 13 . 7/16/2014
This was a really enjoyable story that was a barrle of laughs that I greatly enjoyed opening. I loved how Shawn and Gus more or less changed multiple things in canon and got along so well with the Doctor and Jack.

I hope there is a sequel or side to this where we see Shawn and Gus during the period where the worlds are disappearing.
quoththeraven5 chapter 13 . 7/8/2014
This was beautiful! I loved this story! :)
IWatchTVStaticAndThinkIt'sFun chapter 13 . 5/22/2014
Hah this is the best :) I loved it 3
Nitishu chapter 13 . 5/6/2014
Oh my lord, this was one of the best stories EVER! And that ending! AH! Pardon me for a moment...

*several minutes of fangirling in a silenced room later*

So I officially love you, and this story, oodles and oodles and bunches. I simply HAVE to look at your other stories later, but alas I already have a long cue of things I wish to read and had only today gotten to this story I bookmarked... totally worth it by the way.
I'd like to demand an encore, but I can see how difficult that would be even as there really doesn't need to be a sequel due to the perfect ending.

You really, really managed to portray the characters almost perfectly, I can't figure out how to do that so well myself most of the time, but regardless... I heard their voices and accents in my head and never once thought 'OOC' in any of the dialogue or actions. This story simply deserves more thumbs up than I can give, having only been born with two (arguably a good thing as having more thumbs would be weird, even if they happened to be extremely useful for certain things)

Ah well, I'll keep my review from being TOO long, but just know that you gave me many a smile and laugh during the day and I will have to reread this at some point just because I can and want to. I hope you keep up the good work, even if you don't see my review on a story from a few years ago...

Lots of fanlove,
Nitishu
Nitishu chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I, for one, absoluetely LOVE your renditions of the characters and can already tell this is going to be fantastic! Pinapples are really very good, and I doubt I would've gotten into them if not for Shawn actually... but I digress.

Your writing style is impeccable, and this is already becoming one of my favorite stories, I can only hope it doesn't stick too close to canon and become another one of those 'on and on and on with stuff you know' stories, but I doubt it will. I shall find out eventually, I suppose.

Thank you for introducing such a cool concept, I would write more but I'm incredibly eager to click that next button...
Raining Constellations chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
I just started reading this story-it's really good so far! I especially like the title-creative!