Reviews for Harry's Beginning
Spartan10007 chapter 15 . 3/26
Hey good story so far. If you update then i'll be glad to read it
Danny for Jesus chapter 10 . 1/5
I'm glad Remus and Ms Anderson are Helping Harry Harry deserves Better then his Relatives Lily and James would tourtue the Dursleys to instanity for Neglecting their precious ANGEL HARRY
Lupinesence chapter 15 . 9/3/2014
Loved this fic
Lily Luna Potter chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
Great story. Did the picture move? You should make a fanfic about Harry's Dream about his parents
Bloody Phantom chapter 12 . 7/21/2014
Hmmm...I could see that you have improved a lot. And the children are acting like children now. You can completely disregard my previous review. Great writing! And I do remember reading this story before now. I know I had before because it was in my alert list, but I couldn't remember it.
Bloody Phantom chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
What grade is Harry in? How old is he? I'm sorry. I just had to ask because you make him and the other children seem like a teenager at some scenes. Like the girls talking about boys and dating made them seem a lot older and the "I hate her because she is a back stabber...with her hair and body...making Seth do all the work" (you make it seem like a young girl already knows how to "use her body", of a lack of a better word, to get what she wants. Which at the age Harry and the other should be, wouldn't be realistic) Not to mention the words you had them spell for the spelling bee. Young children don't know those words, much less how to spell them. Granted there are some young children who can, but not a whole classroom of them and those that do would be considered highly intelligent, or nerds in the making.
I understand it's been almost two years since you've last updated and that it would be too late to make any changes and that you may have came to this realization in the last few years. I just had to say for future reference (in case it hasn't occurred to you), that you have to make children seem like children in when writing. I really don't want to come out as rude or anything, but it is to my belief that this site is here to help writers develop and get better at the art. It would be a lot harder to improve when reviewers don't say any constructive remarks. Other then the children acting like teenagers, everything else seems fine. It's not that bad at all, your writing that is. The children acting like teenagers is the only thing I saw that gave me an itch. Keep at writing!
femalefarrier chapter 15 . 4/26/2013
please keep going loving the story...
AsphodelRose87 chapter 15 . 2/6/2013
It's almost cruel that you stopped to write your story in this point! I just read it... such a nice fanfiction!

I LOVE fanfics with Harry and Muggle OC ship... unfortunatly there aren't many of them... and the good ones are never finish..
Dexter98 chapter 15 . 1/14/2013
please upload
Nerd.Is.A.Compliment chapter 15 . 1/9/2013
I love this story!
It is so sad, but so good! :D
Please update soon
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 15 . 11/13/2012
Aww. How sweet. And what a stroke of genius giving Harry Matilda of all books.

Sorry for the brain-dead review. I’d give something more productive but my brain’s always dead the day before exams.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
this was thw best
Loves to read books chapter 15 . 9/25/2012
Wow, I just found this story, and its awsome! Can't wait till the next update :)
Haha chapter 15 . 9/8/2012
I stopped reading this after the first three chapters, about year ago, and now I am excited to see the rest of the chapters fall into place. You are a truly talented writer and I hope you write more!

(Ps; You last updated on my 12th birthday!)
Sweetly-Sour94 chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
Ooo! I love this story! Dumbledore as Santa was so funny. I wonder how Remus pulled him away from work...
I like Elizabeth and Elena's characters too. Excellently done!
I can't wait to read the next chapter!