Reviews for Tropicana Slices
Mobius Stripper chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
This is super sweet. I love the way it manages to keep a light tone while still addressing the deeper issues of the characters. Not sure what to make of Lloyd and Gino's abuse of Schneizel - kind of amusing given who he is, but also kind of disturbing. Great last line.
Reidluver chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Heh, oh Orange-boy. XD Now I can never look at oranges along with pineapples the same way again.

Beautiful introspective piece. I applaud you for it. A great look into Jeremiah's person and I find it canon. :) My favorite line was this:

Also, having a headache the size of Schneizel's ego made him feel quite sorry for himself.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Interesting oneshot, Jeremiah Gottwald is a living proof that people can change.
Moberemk chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
You know, I actually expected this to be crack from the summary. Then it turned out to be so, so much more; I like that. It's an interesting examination of Jeremiah that adds to his life a little and hints at the post-R2 world. Plus it's just terrifically well-written, which is a plus. Easily the best Geass oneshot I've read in a long while. Maybe a bit more discussion of Anya would be nice, but not necessary; this is more than complete on its own.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
This is really good! I say a congratulations is in order! *applause* I like how you wrote Jeremiah's thoughts. You made me laugh and smile a lot. Thanks for the great work and keep it up! :D