Reviews for Like Coming Home
jammer99 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I love it. It really left me wanting more. A little more explanation on certain things would be appreciated, but I also like how you left things up the imagination! Thank you for writing, this story made me smile, and I'm grateful for that. I also appreciate how you solved the problem in a believable way, nice and simple. I think often times people tend to get a little carried away and it takes from the story, so your was good. Keep writing!
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Oh wow! That was an awesome oneshot thingy~!

Seriously though. THAT WAS VERY WELL DONE & STUFF. I really like how you wrote that. It's all emotional & in character. There really is that believable element because there's no way Sasuke's still sane.
Lilith Evanson chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Oh Sasuke! I just can't help but love your stories!
La Vita a Colori chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Somehow, someway I had neither raved nor reviewed this here. WTF. Probably cause I was too busy, you kno, drawing shizaya kittens and avoiding the to do list. Nevertheless, I re read and melted. I am now a happy little puddle of molasses.

"bc they have kittens that snuggled" ~ truth be told, I always kinda tear up right there ;~; maaaa, I'm useless writing a competent review at 5am, tryingto get to sleep. Whatever. You know I less than sign three you (aka love)! -kisscheek-
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Really nice work!
Rinachan-desu chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Omg i adore your stories and writing skills! I just love it when sasuke and naruto kiss and stuff . Keep up the good work!
Rei Uta chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Kinda creepy, but awesome! Nah, its my sadist side speaking. Anyways, I can't really tell whose seme and whose uke. -_-'''
Jamaican Princess Rocquellan chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
this is so sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
aww such a cute story! I loved it!
dexteritys chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
*sniffle* that was amazing...
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
aww cute
luvxox-'.'-K-A-G-O-M-E-'.'-xox chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
it was one of the most beautiful stories i read on fanfic. i literally cried, like buhu crying.
XanaSentiya chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I can only describe this in one word. Beautiful.