Reviews for Phoenix
sharannie10 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
How do you do it? You make the most amazing stories. You make me cry. Please come off your permanent hiatus, and give us a conclusion. Give us a happy ending. Even if you don't, it's been great. You are hands down one the best brittana fanfiction writer. Maybe the best in glee, maybe the best in the whole fanfiction net
FreakGleek chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Beautiful. Gorgeously written, achingly powerful and true.
AnonymousNovice chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Can you please make a sequel to this? Something really sad in Brittany's point of view and how different her life would be without Santana. I really love this.
Tennisrocker9910 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
can u make a fic in companion to this in brittany's point of view.
SantittanyForever chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
That was absolutely breathtaking.
brittanaislove chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I think the thing about this that shatters my heart's already shattered pieces is the simple fact that Brittany will never know.
cydonic chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This story is so heart-breakingly perfect, it made me cry. And not only because of the things Santana went through, but the fact that I could see this happening. Her character acts so strong and unbreakable on the outside, and it takes something like this to show you just how fragile she truly is. Every sentence in this was beautiful, and it all built up to an awful (but completely suitable) ending. Knowing her death was coming did not make it any less hard-hitting when you got there - it was like being punched in the stomach.

Thank you for sharing this masterpiece with the world.
Sparrow137 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Aw I want a sequel too! :( Great fic.
Darkangelike chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I had to cry a little at the end. This is just so sad, Santana's pain was too much to bear. And this just depicts reality. Suicide. I wish there was a sequel to this.

I love angst, sad stories, tears and everything like that, and you just excel in it.
licensedtobuild chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
*sobs uncontrollably*
thatgeekygrrl chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I read this a little while ago and was literally too choked up to leave a review. I thought I'd revisit it and it still has me in tears. My heart broke into a million pieces for Santana here, and while I think that suicide is rarely the answer, I'm glad that it seems like she found some sort of peace in the end. I'm not sure if you would be up for writing it, but I would love to see a sequel fic to this about the group's reaction. Love your stories and this was no exception. Now excuse me while I go cry a bit more.
Van1tyFair chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
So much angst - even I had trouble breathing by the time I reached the end! Thank you for always delivering quality Brittana fics.
jessylovescates chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
omg thanks so much for the link to this story! It is really well played out so far :D I can't wait to keep reading 3 I really love Santana and you for writing a story focusing on her :D yay!
bonedadddy chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Please, please, please be a write. You have such a talent. You took me there and I felt it. You are great.
CdnGirl01 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Wow, ridiculous angst indeed. But such a well written piece, I love the descriptiveness of your writing and the emotional impact of your words, I feel like I'm in the room.

In another universe, it's not hard to imagine such a scenario playing out, how all the cuts Santana has suffered along the way, either self inflicted of via those closest to her, would end like this.

I know this is complete, but I really would have loved to see what happened after this & how it impacted the others. Anyways, great job.