Reviews for Frustrations
Sarah chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
Of all of your stories (including Small Town Tragedy), I have to say that this is one of my favorites. I've come back to it numerous times since I found your stories. I think you write Victor and Maggie so well! I love how Julie is so supportive of Victor and Maggie, enough to give Jennifer a necessary tongue lashing. I also love Maggie's spontaneous move at buying the loft for her and Victor, and her coment about how "Victor thinks Alice will haunt him." Of course, I also love what happened after Victor showed up at the loft. :) Great job!
eternal vampire chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
I just love how you write these two. I am always so glad to see one of your chapters in my mail. And the way you write Julie! I can picture Susan Seaforth Hayes saying everything you write. Take care and have a great night.
eternal vampire chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
excellent chapter. When ever I see one of your chapters in my mail I always save it for last. So good and I so look forward to them. Take care and have a great night.
eternal vampire chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
It is good to have Julie back. You made me smile and laugh and today I really appreciate that. I look forward to more. Take care and have a great night.
eternal vampire chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
So happy to see this in my mail! I actually hope Maggie comes back in and rips Jennifer into little pieces. (just one of my hopes) Thank you for the chapter. Take care and have a great night.
eternal vampire chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
You might be sick of hearing this but I love your stories. We all need a little bit of Magic in our lives. I can't wait for more. Take care and have a great night.