Reviews for Fools for Love
PerverseLeigh chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
Hey there! I realze this story is almost two years old, but I just found it and wanted to tell you that I think it's great! You really got the feel of the characters down.

Thanks for the story!

(PS: I like the Author's Notes! :D )
Downtonian chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
This story was great, you really captured the characters well, I love xander and anya and I could really see them tricking each other like this :P
Shrike176 chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
I rarely read Buffy fanfics, but I'm glad I read this one. You write Anya very well, and this story combines her funniest personality traits and still gives her an endearing level of vulnerability. An excellent April Fool's story, and since I am reading it in August, the actual release date doesn't matter much to me! :)

I knew the joke would have something to do with bunnies, but it was funny the way Anya was able to turn things around on Xander in the end.

I think the leadup to Xander's prank could have been a bit shorter, but it was an excellent story regardless.

Thanks for the story!
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
Awesome! Lol

I love Anya! :D

xo
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
Oh, I am! I am! I'm reading so PLEASE update?

I LOVE Anya :D She's totally my favourite character and her and Xander were my favourite couple! :D

There definitely isn't enough stories for them or her out there.

Please update soon.

Rachel xo
a2zmom chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Too cute. Those pranks were exactly the kind of thing Anya would pull. She does try, even if she's not always successful.
FlirtatiousHeart chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
I'm really enjoying this story, it's really amusing and it fits perfectly in with the timeline of season 4. Your characterization of everyone is dead on, particularly Giles, Buffy and of course Anya (who is notoriously difficult to write so big thumbs up there).

Can't wait to read the next chapter.