Reviews for Somewhere I Belong
NyanKashi18 chapter 4 . 5/19
Update please! I'm begging you! Hope you still update this fic ;;;;;
PurpleGalaxyKSM chapter 4 . 2/23
Please update! I think this story is amazing! You got the characters bios spot on! Also you do great detail on the story line! I really hope you update!
I want to . this is so good. Please update when you can. I hope Naruko gets to stay in the Avatar world and be with Zuko and have a huge family. I am sure iroh will like that and will love her like a daughter. I cannot wait to see Naruko fite bend. And, I think that she should tell everyone about Kyuu I before the final battle.
Thanks for posting this magnificent piece!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Awesome story, but you need to fix the grammar errors and misspellings
Vladimir-Lestrange chapter 4 . 5/17/2016
Please continue this story it's really amazing. I love Zuko and Naruko together in this their so adorable.
Anime Princess chapter 3 . 4/6/2016
Dancing Dragons...ancient style yes, but a dance just the same! LOL
Anime Princess chapter 4 . 4/5/2016
Interesting, Naruko is getting jealous and Zuko is too!
Lexy-Star chapter 4 . 4/5/2016
This is really great so far I hope you update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 3/17/2016
I really hope you update sometime. Please do.
Brazilwolf chapter 4 . 1/18/2016
I really like the story as well as its pairing of Naruko and Zuko. Cool all of it. Like Naruko's style in clothes and attitude on things. Seeing the reactions of the characters can be really funny and interesting. If you aren't gonna be continuing the story it would be nice if you the readers. But if you are that's great cause I'm dying to see what is going to happen next. I hope you are
Guest chapter 4 . 1/12/2016
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update SOON! Thank you!
Jordan chapter 4 . 11/27/2015
Please continue the story and if you do please email me at
Thx good storyby the way
alia00 chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
it's a good fiction
i'm hooked chapter 4 . 10/12/2015
Man... I want to hear the conclusion of this story and see how it changes since Naruko's hear. Please update as soon as you can. Thanks for sharing this story.
Animelover0115 chapter 4 . 8/3/2015
Awww this is really good and I look forward for the next chapter ฅ'ω'ฅ