Reviews for Temperance
zenooex chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
It is because of this story, and your incredible writing style, that I decided to favorite you as an author, and read all your other fictions. It is because of you that I am obsessed with Alice in the Country of Hearts, and I thank you for that.

I love how believable this story was, and that even though I only read a bit about your Hawke, I felt as if I knew her already.

Throughout the entire game, Sebastian struggled with his "inner demons" and I could really see this scenario happening!

Though I chose to rivalmance him, (I mean who could deny the opportunity to become the princess of Starkhaven) and the idea of a chaste marriage didn't really appeal to me, I really enjoyed reading about an alternative! I also feel as if the Choir Boy isn't truly receiving enough love on the internet, made me smile at the face that he isn't as hated as I though before.

I would so be interested in reading another fanfiction on Dragon Age!
KimiMeagan chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
D: D: D: DX DX DX SAD PANDA!
Ink'n'Echo chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Ok I've never read or heard of the story before but this got me really interested O.o It's so sweet and heart-wrenchingly torturous that I find myself absorbed in a story I had no idea of and yet I could clearly understand. I really pity this Sebastian guy lol! Very nice Riddle
Aluapfant chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
never thought I would say this, but poor sebastian! cought in the chaste marriage he promoted even though he wants more. lol.
Agent 94 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Chantry. Not church.

I never got this chastity. It's understandebale to be chaste until getting married. But no sex? Man, that sucks.