Reviews for Temptation Visits Shell Cottage
simpson-yaoi chapter 1 . 7/11
I love, that so amazing and hot. I love guilty of them.
mamita chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Hi , I like your fic , I love Ron here is so sweet and cute, it's a shame that not many people notice it or see it, hehe , I just want and see the Weasley brothers (minus Ginny ) with Ron , although it is worth to them , not to secure or close the door for anyone to see them , although I do not like that Ron is the key to my Ron is passive , that is all that is high or large ? , plus some of their brothers are bigger and taller than Ron , and more experienced , Ron is more shy and innocent, and it shows and you see, but my favorite couple is CharliexRon continues so but in that combination , I hope you do more of Ron fics with his brothers , lol, thanks.
mamita chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Hi, I loved your fic, mostly because I love Ronnie, is so cute, so innocent and passionate, but I do not like as it is sometimes, I think the height and other non-has nothing to do sometimes, I do not see the couple Hermione with Ron, it sucks if the only thing they do is fight, I just see Ron as a person, I love the WeasleycestxRon (less Ginny), love, all but especially with CharliexRon, FredxRonxGeorge and BillxRon, or one of the twins with Ronnie, I love it, too PercyxRon, but is not the same, the Fleur couples with Bill I do not like, especially as Fleur, although I also like DracoxRon, I hope you do more of Ron fics, so still thanks and kisses.
MrGagaSlashLoversCompletedFics chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Hello,

I have looked at your fic and it contains violations against this sites ToS and I suggest that you remove it.
I do like your grammar and sentence structure though.
ThornLeaf chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This is a pairing I don't usually visit, I was searching random pairs and found it. But so glad I did! Loved it!
lalaxfresh chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This was great! Its so hot and so realistic. Great job
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Loved the slow build up and also the very brief and vague mentions of their past together so that the ending was all the more powerful, loved it, nice one!

:D
SexySiri chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Well damn... That was just... So fucking hot!
KJmom chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Sexy, sweet, steamy, and oh so naughty... Just the way I like it ;) Fantastic!