Reviews for Maiko 101 Challenge
The Goliath Beetle chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
Hey there.

Maiko is my OTP, and I've been yearning for something like this. I'm genuinely sick of seeing so many Zutaras all the time. I can respect people's views, of course, but I've been wanting to read some Maiko!

This fic is excellent. I loved it. I'm putting it on alert. Can't wait for the next chapter :3
lollipop-tsundere chapter 7 . 9/20/2012
Cool! Please update!
Somariel chapter 7 . 9/20/2012
I really want to read the next part of this one.
mj-hedwig13 chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
oh you must update this soon, please!
Aijou829 chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
oh please finish this story. it's so good.
boundbyspirit chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
Oh update as soon as you can please, I'm loving this story! 3
boundbyspirit chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Ah Zuko, you're a dork, but you're a hot dork. ...okay that was the worst joke ever. ughh lol. love this, awesome writing yet again, yeah, yeah, i suck at reviews. :3
boundbyspirit chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I would be extremely irritated too if a bunch of crazy fangirls surrounded my man. (not that i'm implying i have a boyfriend, i don't, just completely hypothetical. WOW okay i'm stupid haha) anywaaaaay, I loved this chapter, superb writing!
Somariel chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
Nice. I can definitely see Mai feeling like this after the war ended. I can't wait to see how you continue this.
Haku chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
That last was my favorite, I loved it!

Please keep going :)
Private Fire chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Ah. Certainly a unique approach to the Letter prompt. I would figure people would generally migrate to the infamous Dear Mai letter. That you've chosen letters to Song and Jin are great! As fans we like to have closure and resolution; and it would be just like Zuko to do something like this.

The interactions between the two of them are pefect. You are very perceptive about emotions changing from moment to moment. Likewise with the characters' reactions to and interpretation/misinterpretation of the other's emotions. Excellent, or should I say genius, use of dialogue: "And you're compensating her with 'your best regards, apologies, and the finest five ostrich-horses'…why?" "You're writing letters because you stole an animal and because you're a bad dater?" "Do you solve all of your problems with letters?" "I am not a bad dater!"

They are in character and this could very well be cannon.
Kimjuni2 chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
nice, i love it,

great job
gloomy maiko lover chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
he,you did a great job.)
gloomy maiko lover chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
hmm,good job again also..
gloomy maiko lover chapter 2 . 5/15/2011