Reviews for Snow white queen
Yuti-Chan chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
I am glad that you won't delete this story, I like it so much!
Chocoholics Unite chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
Love it :)

Upload as soon as you can!
ObakeAri chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
Oh dang, this is getting good! :D I just had some wierd thought...but what if Madara sealed the Ten-Tails inside Kei without her or Orochimaru knowing? Like, she goes into one of her trances on night and leaves the hideout while everyone's asleep and Madara used that time to seal the ten-tails? That would be some rude-awakening when all the sudden Kei goes into her jinchuuriki cloak thing and starts rampaging everywhere...I dunno...my twisted mind's at work again _

Haha, but I'm loving it! :) Do the world a favor and keep writing! ;)
Yuti-Chan chapter 6 . 4/23/2011

Frida-Froz chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
OROCHIMARU'S MOTHER! 0_0

What a shocker!
Yuti-Chan chapter 5 . 4/10/2011
I hope Orochimaru can help Kei... When her memories come back to her...
Yuti-Chan chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
This chapter was great :D
ObakeAri chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
WOW! Talk about plot twists! I will admit, I myself am not very fond of Orochimaru, but I really like how you have brought on a softer side to his personality. And for Orochimaru to find out that Kei is actually his mother...well...not many people have the talent of coming up with ideas like that. (though I actually found Orochimaru's shocking news rather funny...in a demented way...it looks like I'm not the only one who likes to come up with evil plot twists!)

Regarding the story as a whole, I will say that I noticed a number of typos/grammatical errors. They weren't really that noticeable, and most of it looked like some of the "autocorrect" errors Word Processor tends to do, so I would just be sure to make an extra look-over of your chapters before you publish them.

You also mentioned in a previous chapter that you inetnded to make the chapters longer in the future, but I actually like the length they are at now. They are short, sweet, and to the point. They also keep your reader drawn in and anticipating the next chapter, but I also see your point as to why you would want to lengthen the chapters so you don't keep your readers too impatient. So, what I like to do is balance the story off with both short and long chapters, so that way the reader doesn't get tired of reading, but they are also anticipating what might might come next.

Anyway, enough of my mouthful of words. You're a great writer, so I'm sure any advice I had to offer you either already knew or got from another friend or reader XD. Keep up the good work! I look forward to more chapters!

-ObakeAri
Yuti-Chan chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Orochimaru's mother? That's really a shocker... Did Madara make a clone of the original woman?
Yuti-Chan chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Perhaps Kei is his daughter? I cannot wait to read more
Yuti-Chan chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This is very interesting, please update soon :D