Reviews for Broken Wings
Didn't you says after two months if they so wish they can remove their masks ... Are they actually going to, because I want to see reactions.
I think sasuke isn't involved enough in this fic :( and he's my fave character as well ... :(
I'm so glad shikamaru voiced these thoughts
F*ck you harry who are you to judge how their lives had played out ! You have no idea of the problems and situations that occur in thief world. Nor do you realise that bloody world doesn't f*cking revolve around you, bastard! SO STOP WHINING LIKE A B*TCH!
I think you mean a katana
I would prefer sasuke had a wolf mask instead.
Mewsali chapter 21 . 3/14
So, basically the reason it was late is because you and Shikamaru were having a cloud watching competition and you fell asleep? And Shika just was too lazy to wake you up? And then Ino or Temari woke up Shikamaru, which also woke you up?

This is what it turns into every time an author says that they were late in an author note in a Naruto story. I always turn it into something about Shikamaru.
AvidGamer chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
put a summary that actually explains the premise of the story. I'm not gonna read a fanfic that I have no idea what it's about
fenixrojo36 chapter 26 . 11/25/2016
Excelente
BangtanExo95 chapter 8 . 11/24/2016
Frankly towards naruto, sakura is damn irritating.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/19/2016
As much as I enjoyed this story the reasons for Dumbledore hiring ninja in the first place was kind of weak. It makes much more sense to hire them in the 5th year after Voldemort has already returned.
Crow chapter 26 . 5/2/2016
It would be nice if you could write a sequel to this... Just an idea, I really liked this.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/26/2016
The story could have been better but it is a good first time crossover and i have read worse keep at it and you will become better at making stories good luck at future stories
Guest chapter 2 . 3/1/2016
Interesting...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Hmm... I'll have to read more to find out if this is good or not...