Reviews for A Dangerous Woman
ASeeker chapter 23 . 9/3
A fantastic story!️ Exceptional plot, suspense and well developed characters. Please come back and write some more. I found this a much more adventurous and interesting read than the “professionally written” Voyager books. Especially those written the last couple of years. Thank you for giving us this wonderful adventure.
Rainbow Prime chapter 2 . 8/17
And after that is the time that you call Starfleet, let them know that your covert mission is over, and that you've found Admiral Janeway, and ask for backup in getting her back. Specify that the backup needs to be used to dealing with hostile individuals, and tell them that Admiral Janeway seems to not remember anything about who you are. After that, wait for Picard and his merry band to show up, and get Admiral Janeway back home!
Dee474 chapter 23 . 3/24/2017
great story
annejoy chapter 23 . 3/11/2017
Fantastic story, I love it!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/9/2015
Terrific. That was one of the best yarns I've ever read.
skdrake chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Once I'd started, I couldn't stop reading this until I'd finished - read it in a single evening, and loved it.
JadedOne47 chapter 23 . 9/16/2014
This was truly awesome!
Beawild chapter 23 . 8/18/2014
I loved your story, very well written and engrossing. I didn't want it to end. I'm hoping you do a sequel. I also hope that they do have two children, they deserve happiness after everything they went through. I was a bit concerned that Chakotay was going to walk out on Kathryn. I'm thrilled that he stuck by her.
Moonstalker Nurbane chapter 23 . 6/6/2014
Very well done!
angiehodgins chapter 23 . 1/15/2014
Wow, took me hours to read it all through and boy was it worth it! I really do like your style of writing and the whole story line, it was so in depth and chill inducing at times. Though I did laugh a lot. If I could rate this I would give it 5 stars and a gold metal. Well done, very good job indeed!
pumpkin314159 chapter 23 . 10/24/2013
Absolutely fantastic and very well thought out. I was pretty skeptical of Trevor at first, but he was a great addition to the story.
Iowanmom chapter 23 . 9/15/2013
Wow. An absolutely gripping story from beginning to end. I loved it. once again, characters seemed spot on!
Thanks for allowing Chakotay to be strong in the face of all of Kathryn's distress ... writers tend to make him very weak in the instance she becomes harmed, making him unable to fuction... I don't see that as him being written true to character... It has always puzzled me when a writer would weakened him so. its refreshing to read him so in character. thank you.
skadoo chapter 23 . 7/19/2013
Loved the story! Thanks for writing it. And I thought the youtube promo was intriguing.
kncrowder88 chapter 23 . 4/4/2013
I loved this. Just perfect.
KJaneway115 chapter 23 . 1/29/2013
So... I finally got around to reading this story, and I couldn't put it down. Literally. I read the entire thing in one day. You have a gift for writing suspense, and I mean that. Wow. An intricate plot with lots of mystery, and there's really no complete resolution until the end. My heart was actually breaking when Kathryn decided to join the Section because I thought perhaps Chakotay was going to leave her... but then everything worked out in the end :) I am still reeling from the suspense and the drama. I love the journey I went through about Trevor. At first, I hated him and was sure he was partially responsible for what had happened to Kathryn, but at the end, I felt just as protective of him as she did. You did a great job creating him - a totally believable Janeway. Overall, this is just a fabulous story - so creative, so suspenseful, emotionally draining at times! Wonderful, wonderful job.