Reviews for Mass Effect: The Odd Ones Out
PoseidonN7 chapter 70 . 4/19/2014
The story is great! Still surprised that no Batarians got out though.
BoyWonder2610 chapter 70 . 4/19/2014
This is an amazing saga. The group are some of my favourite characters in anything I've read or written, and I've modelled some characters outside of literature on them. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see how ME3 ends up.
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 70 . 4/19/2014
Even with all you did, Shep's going on trial and everyone on the colony died? Man, that has to suck.

On the upside, now we can get into ME3.
Reko-Luna chapter 70 . 4/19/2014
Is the Alliance going to get the Normandy or does Shepard gives it to Sean, or maybe Hackett has Sean overlook the refits
MRG101 chapter 69 . 4/14/2014
Ok, I still cant believe it what Im about to say.

Im hooked! I admit, Im not a fan of multiple characters, (OCs) like this, because eventually it gets over crowded, but you have been able to keep the balance.

Great job.
Guest chapter 69 . 4/7/2014
This is, without a doubt, the most amazing mass effect story I have ever read. I've been hooked from start to...now. Keep it going.
MECHANICALCHEESE chapter 69 . 3/31/2014
*sigh* even though quite a few people know about this "I'm from an alternate universe" thing, all major canonical events are still playing out in their relative pace and setting; nothing has seriously altered or changed beyond recognition. I'm curious to find out why Arrival is in less than a day, but even so, shouldn't Hacket be sending a sizable marine detachment instead? Why didn't the system get evacuated before all this happens?

Why didn't Saun's team destroy the Alpha Relay far before this ever became a problem, or pay a pirate group to do it? Something, anything, could have been done to make this a more ideal situation, and all they did was wait for it to come jumping down their throats _
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 69 . 3/31/2014
Well, it's nice to know that you're still alive, dude. Take you're time inrecuperating, then get back into the saddle and write out the next chapter.
Blackout1170 chapter 69 . 3/31/2014
Huuuurrrr duuuuurrrr!
Guest chapter 69 . 3/30/2014
Uh-oh. I have a bad feeling about this...
ThelonewolfNT chapter 68 . 3/30/2014
AWESOME!
TwilightBlaze18 chapter 68 . 3/29/2014
The story has been amazing so far, and GIR, you've inspired me to start my own story, so thanks, hope the next chapter comes out soon.
lone wolf blade chapter 68 . 3/4/2014
man nice just read it all and wow I like it.
MEfan87 chapter 68 . 3/1/2014
I must say I was a little worried at first when I began reading your story but my worries were for nothing this story is amazing although I kinda wish you would have covered grunts loyalty mission it is one of my favorites. Oh and I think Allen should have hooked up with jack instead of T,soni but that's just me other than that great job can't wait to see your take on ME3
Nas4a2 chapter 68 . 2/25/2014
I loved this chapter and I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work. And I hope to see a new chapter soon.
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »