Reviews for The Ride
francis17pr chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
I enjoy it
Guest chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
Really really love your stuff and I liked this story! A little sad that Dom was so slow to trust Letty and so inpatient with her when she didn't have her memories back. Not sure that is the right lesson here.

The fact that LETTY kept thanking him and apologizing to him instead of the other way around was strange. Where is the Dom who realizes that Letty not having her memory is directly due to his dumbass actions in abandoning her and that his continued patience is his penance for that?

The fact that he has convinced Letty that she should be grateful for a little of his affection is backward. He should be in his knees each day thanking God that he has Letty back, begging her forgiveness and waiting patiently for her to be ready to be with him/to get her memories back. She was dead to him (because of his own actions) and now he has her back!

Plus He was literally ready to leave her not because it was what was best for HER but because it is what HE wanted.

And what the heck was this part:
"Tell me if you want me to stop, and I will. For good."

Is that some weird ultimatum? If she's not ready to have sex with him RIGHT THEN (with her only "knowing him" for three weeks) then he's cutting her off FOR GOOD?! What does that show her? Only that he is not willing to wait for her to get her memories back.
Dramamomma19 chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
Well let's update then... Haha I like this though.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
I love this pierce but I feel like you copped out in the last chapter with Dom. Mia is right - he was being a coward and running!

It is SO unfair that Letty had to be the one to convince him to stay. HE should have done that on his own. The fact that she doesn't remember him and that he has to work to get "them" back is part of his penance for leaving her. Her memory loss is a consequence of her getting injured because he left her.

And now Dom is the one laying down he rules!? " I can't just be your friend" he says. He is pushing her-and he knows that she doesn't remember everything. He can't be patient with her?!

And then you write that HE is the one holding back now. That he still didn't trust her. WTF?! What does he have to mistrust? She is never the one who left him. She was always loyal and now HE doesn't trust HER? Bullshit!

And then you go even further and have Letty apologizing for not being the easiest person to love with. Well , she has no memories of them together- how easy is it supposed to be to start living a life you don't remember ?!

She says that he makes her feel safe ... Just like he made her feel safe before he destroyed her world by leaving her? Just like he is planning to do now?!

You basically have Letty open her heart away more than Dom here. It's like she's begging him to stay she HE should be the one begging her. Instead you give him all the lower again. He says "I'm never leaving you again". Should we believe him? Five minutes ago he was walking out the door...

Remember, she begged him to stay once before (in the DR) and he promised to stay back then too. And then he left anyway.

The fact that he can't have the patience to allow her time to get her memory back, or learn to love him anew, shows that he doesn't love her as much as he should. He rushes her into begging him to stay and then rushes her into marriage is just wrong.
pinkstar chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
please update love this story
guest chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
should make a sequel
ForeverReadRed chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Hahahaha yes! What a fucking awesome ending to an awesome story! I just loved this. I wish your ending is what the filmmakers really used in the film. I am now favoriting this story. Great job!
xialemar chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
I read fanfic stories of Fast and the Furious saga just over a week ago because i just recently able to watched the Fast 6 and this is my first review to do over the this movie.
Your last chapter was perfect, love it and it is absolutely what i imagine to happen after watching the Fast 6. I hope you will make more of Dom and Letty stories.
Thank you.
Shawnied777 chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
OMG. I looooooooved this chapter SO much! I felt completely consumed in it and it flowed so perfectly! I think you did such an excellent job with this, I'm sad it's over! Thanks for the super long update though, it totally made my day!
Sunshine and Chocolate chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
This was a perfect tie in to the sixth movie! I loved it!
imjustwriting chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Ahhhh! I LOVED THIS. Can we get another chapter pleassseeee?
Karikocha chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
I loved what you did with chapter 4. How they progressed throughout the chapter.
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
I'm crying right now and I'm not sure if it's because of the amazing smut through the whole story or the emotional stuff in the last chapter! You almost killed me dude! When I read he was going to leave and then Mia sweeping in and giving him a piece of her mind! Loved, loved, LOVED the conflicted emotions between Dom and Letty, I mean the way you wrote them you got the right vibe for the characters. Not too mushy, not too lovey dovey just Dom and Letty! The badass couple we all love!

And I think about died with the ending! Ride or die on of the coolest ways to say I love you! Thank you for sharing this with us! You absolutely go to my alerts and favs!
Kdmr87 chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
wow this was amazing! freaking loved it! i could totally see them in this chapter and their feelings and the dialogue was believable and beautiful! And the smut? Perfection! so glad you wrote something after F6 cause I really wanted to read something after watching the movie four times already and here you are! thank you thank you thank you!
TheDuchessTab chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVED it! Ride or Die all the way! Thank you for this wonderful story and I look forward to reading more! Congrats on surviving your first year teaching!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »