Reviews for Second Class Soul
apeljohn chapter 2 . 6/7
...Let me guess, she's another Nodoka type and really wants grandchildren? And Urd is now affianced to Ranma in order to supply the aforementioned babies. If I've nailed this one, that's actually a really good premise - I hope you come back to this at some point.
Tibricel Tibby chapter 2 . 3/15
This was a really fantastic story and direction it was taking.
BiGDeal chapter 2 . 1/25
A really good start to another good story.

Knowing Hild and her devious ways, and having skimmed the other reviews (that's sort of cheating, but what the heck...), I can see Urd winding up in Minato rather than ? (wherever suburb of Tokyo the temple and Polytechnic is located in) and being a new element in the Nerima Wrecking Crew, possibly being the next rule of the Phoenix people.

Of course, that means that the other two goddesses will be dropping in on a regular basis, and I can certainly see them pairing up with their mortal counterparts to the consternation of the fathers, Nodoka, and the other fiances. Hild will probably drop in and make life miserable for the Kuno siblings.

Both of your stories are really too good to be left hanging in the breeze.
Jhotenko chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
Very enjoyable. Ranma's casual spar with a pissed off Urd was great. I also loved the impact Ranma has on the immortals. His/her complete nonchalance in the face of divinity is hilarious, just par for the course with Saotome.

I look forward to your next update, regardless of which story it is.
seym56 chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I really wish you would continue this soon. It's really good and it's a shame to leave it unfinished.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
this WAS going somewhere.
Axcel chapter 2 . 6/14/2015
Why do most of the awesome fics die?
Reishin Amara chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
Oh Damn...score for ranma
Priest chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
i think i have read this before, still wondering when you are going to continue this.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
Coole story. I hope you countenue the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Interesting fic! Seeing as how you italicize the word " Mother" after ranma granted hild her wish along with actually pull Urd directly to Hild. I would say the wish is simply having Urd call Hild and acknowledge her as mother. Short and simple.
arcanasage chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
This is a fun story, I really hope you continue writing this.
Yobikir chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Oo okay now i really want to know how it goes on
damit why do i even read fics which didn't update in years :'-(
youinu696 chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
more please,i want to see what you can do with this.