Reviews for Operation: Endgame
WhoMe17 chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
I really enjoyed this story it was well written and i especially liked the last chapter.
lesa.blazer chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
I want more
Jessica chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
I wish you would write more puckleberry/samtana stories cause glee is sooooo not doing it for me at all now. and I have read and reread all of your stories like 40 times now!
Lyzzybelle chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
3AM disaster plan drills...that is so RB! love it
WWMTgirl chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
This is gonna be GREAT.
tauridowning chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
This is amazing. usually i like Quam and Brittana, but when Samtana is written like this its hard not to absolutely love them. Its an adorably story, and you did a great job. :)
crazygurl34 chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
So instead of sleeping I started reading your stories. Someone mention one of your story's. An had some time to kill and end up falling in love with it that i had to see what else you wrote and so far i have read three of you glee stories and love them. Sorry i haven't review them all but they are awesome so please keep up with the awesome writing and story telling. That all i really have to tell you now since i should be sleeping since i have to wake up in a couple of hours. So till next time please stay awesome!
LoVe.addict08 chapter 6 . 7/9/2011
Do you have plans in writing a prequel to this story? I'd like to see them build their relarionship while in HS. Great story!
MistressDrusilla1860 chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
*bows down to u* it was fucking great an i laughed ma fucking ass off the whole time .. wow jus wow

mel
Semper a Lamia chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
i just sat down, ignored my parents and read this and after reaching the end all i can say is, awwww. that was super adorable and i love the character success and family dynamic. not to mention i love that you have everyone clearly seeing that puckleberry is endgame!
MoreOfAWolfGirlThanYou chapter 6 . 5/25/2011
Quite possibly this is my single favourite Glee story ever!

I loved it so damn much - everything was pretty much exactly how i would imagine in my crazy day dream world - surprising really considering i don't normally like the college stories. I think that people take away too much of what Glee stood for and meant (which in my mind was family, acceptance & love).

But i think you captured that amazingly ,especially the crazy-ass friendships between them all - but mainly between Santanna and Rachel cause i really wish they were friends! :L

Anyway, i loved it! :D:D
Emrisah chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
I really, really enjoyed that story. Not only was the Puckleberry epic, but Samtana was rather good as well. And the Friends references . . . a girl after my own heart. D Oh, and the Hogwarts reference? Win! D Your writing style is exceptional. You managed to give our favourite Gleeks your own twists whilst still keeping them them. If that makes sense. ) Thanks for the uber great story. I'm really looking forward to reading more of your work. Kudos!
fangirlfoodie chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
wonderful wonderful fic- had me crying in laughter in one secind and then crying in sadness the next. soz for the overall review tho! you probably wanted a review per chapter- again soz!
Myrle 16 chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
AWSOME!

i loved it!
artsynaut chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
I love your storyline! I like how Samtana come together in the end even though the story's supposed to be focused on Puckleberry. I suppose that if there are a lot of stories like this, I think that I can dig this tandem (Samtana) and that adding little storylines or unexpected twists on a certain story would always be the best ingredients in making a successful fanfic. You earned a new fan here and I can't wait for your next story project. :D