Reviews for Interception
ONeill-Fan14 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Oh my god, I just nearly fell from my chair because I was laughing so hard... :D:D:D

Luckily I have never had to read a story with comments like this review note before... The A/N in the middle of a story is something that (nearly ;) always makes me stop reading in the same instant, it throws you out of every story rather effectively, that's why I hate it...
Sadly there are many bad Mary Sues and absolutely horrible Naruto-FFs out there...

That is why I am so delighted if I stumble upon a writer as worth reading as you!
Thanks a lot again, I absolutely enjoyed every single one of your stories and I am so looking forward to read more!
Greetz
Me
PS Please excuse the mistakes, English is not my mother-tongue
PhysicsIsReal chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Hahaha I love this! This kind of made my day.
Jukebox chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
LOOL That was hysterical :) Especially the ransom note at the end - there is absolutely nothing more annoying! *grin*
HopefullyNot chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
*cracks up laughing*
ElementKitsune chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
That was really funny, and I can't believe you made a Mary Sue Jutsu, but I liked how Iruka tried warning Kakashi.
But he really should've tried a jutsu.
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
As soon as I read this line, I knew this story would be priceless:

"My name is Sapphire Rayne and I have an important message for the Hokage."

"Oh, okay," Kotetsu beamed, turning toward the main village road. "Come right this way."

And it looks like you're more than halfway to your goal of getting 100 reviews! If you do indeed get 100 reviews for this story, I hope you'll celebrate by adding another chapter, as so "promised" by that ransom note. :)
woodxvii chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This was almost too funny for words, nicely done.
Wandering Crimson Sage chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Because of the very well written ransom note, I was half tempted to write a Novice Review back to you. However, I couldn't decide if I wanted to go for the one word 'I'm not that interested in your story, but I'm going to review anyway' response, or perhaps the well punctuated 'OMGz! I lovz urs story! Haha lolz' fanmail. Personally, I'm a fan of the Mr. I Don't Read Summaries, Pairings, Ratings, Nor Read the Warnings, which usually boils down to 'I hate everything about you as a person because of this story, and therefore you should go an die'. Funny, they always forget to mention the fact that they're the ones who read it in the first place...hmmm... Where was I, ah, yes, and then my other favorite, which boils down to 'your writing sucks, get a good beta or stop'. So encouraging.

As you can see, there was so many to choose from, I just couldn't decide. Hope you'll forgive me :)

Anyway, all sarcasm aside, I really enjoyed this. I'm not sure if I really, really liked it, and hence the paragraph above, or if your humor sparked something in my sleep addled brain. I'm personally rooting for the first one. :) I always did enjoy a good satirical parody. I absolutely hate it when authors do this in their stories *like...for real...* and it's good to see the occasional parody.

Maybe one day they'll get the point. The only thing your missing is the 'no paragraph break' format stories. Not that I blame you. I couldn't even read something like that, never mind writing it. I can feel my inner, mildly suppressed Grammar Nazi hyperventilating from the mere thought.

P.S. If you really did get 100 reviews, would you update? Because if you were, I could easily leave you an 'Update or I'll kill you' review. Normally I find that responding to completed stories with my usually homicidal tendencies is a bit tacky, but I'm willing to make an exception.
snowy chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
omfg, parody to the extreme, but this is so true of stories from novice writers... sigh
marmaroth chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
LOVED. THIS.
The Lovely Zombie chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Text speak or gibberish
Dancing-Through-The-Daydreams chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I nearly cried with laughter; This is very amusing. Very well done, you managed to include god Knows how many cliches and you pulled it together flawlessly, I commend your hysterical contribution to the fight against Mary sues, though I do confess I used to have one. Well done!
Cerebella Kennor chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
The rest of it was mildly amusing, but the moment the talking dolphin was in the picture I about died of laughter. There were even tears involved, and stomach cramps.
MayIGoOutSensei chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
oh dear gods this is so funny!
shadowelf144 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
the sues struck again hahahahahaha
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »