Reviews for Threads of Love
ManosBabes chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
If it does not end with shinobu and miyagi, I will murder your lover!
beaniek4 chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
Great story so far! Please continue!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
i want more i love this, i wonder how he is gna explain that one to him mmm
Burning In The Dark chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
I'd love Miyagi yo lose that ever so calm and cool composure just for Shinobu, a little jealous and all just like in the anime.

Anywho can't wait to
xMoymoy chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
Hurrah, thanks for updating! Teh shit's goin' down~!

You have the most horrible OCs ever! A video camera? That's so mean! Simply plotting to screw Shinobu is bad enough, but filming it is just terrible D: Poor Shinobu. Why the hell did he have to go to a bar of all places? He should have just gone over to Miyagi's place and jack all the beer in his fridge xD Then Miyagi could've come home to a vulnerable, drunken treat... I'm also mean :(

Anyway, such a great update. I hate their plan, but I'm so excited that it's coming into play. I love the story and, while they're a couple of shit-heads, your OCs are also really interesting and make this story all the more engrossing. Hope your sore throat screws off soon and I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter :D
ruby5602 chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
Woo! Update! Great chapter~
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
oh god the sex scene next chapter!
Citaly's Emotions chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
Loved it! Now we need chapter five!
SelenePersephone chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
please please update awesome story love the pairing really really want to know what happens

littleangelwings012 chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
omg! i havent read many shinobu x miyagi but this is way too interesting.. i mean realy never thought that miyagi could be a seme and hae someone so obsessive over him.. and only that 10 years! wow cant imagine, he is pure as shinobu only allowing the person they love touch them.. i feel reall sorry for shinobu i mean from wht i read so far i can imagine what is going on.. poor shinobu he will get drugged than raped against his will.. i dont know what will happenbetween the two but i hope there will be a happy ending.. really enjoyed it so far and cant wait for more... keep up the great work!
ALOVETOKILL chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
Update sooooonnnn please?
xMoymoy chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
Shit, that's a really harsh plan! I'm now so scared for poor Shinobu xD And Miyagi, also. Now I can't wait to see what will happen. That Hanai prick seems like such a skank, he better not touch Shinobu.

Arg, Itsuki's very weird. Update soon :D