Reviews for A Fighter
Ice chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Loved it
Irish Potatoes chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Ugh, gosh. It's these side relationships in the series that are so important to me, they're given weight with just the right combination of words in the books, but I live and breathe to see their mentioned scenes fully explored like this. Felt absolutely true to the books and its characters, well done, gods bless.
Rushka chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I love this - it struck a chord in me for some reason. You have a gift for writing.
People Person I'm Not chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Aww...fatherly love. :) This is nice writing.
Garagina chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
amazing, I really hope you write more
Singer Sira chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This is a really good story. I hope to see more from you.
Gault-LevinIsLove chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Nice job this is really good! I think the Minister of War doen't get enough credit of what he felt when he learned his son had been maimed. I'm working on a fic for that right now. But anywhos this is totally being added to my favorites!
JesusFreak137 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I like this. Please write more. Congrats on your first fic. Here are just a few things I noticed,

It was the third day since his son had been returned home. This doesn't read as well as it could. What about, It was three days after his son had been returned.

Also, somewhere around the middle you switch teneses from past tense to present. You start with the sentance, "The meeting ended late", but then later you have, "The minister of war does not chide him, but says"

You could write this as "The meeting ends late" or "The Minister of war did not chide him, but said"

Again, I'm not trying to be mean. I like you fic, and I'm glad you picked the Queen's Thief for your first post. Keep posting things please!

~JesusFreak137