Reviews for Desiderium
Lablover chapter 1 . 9/1
Fantastic first chapter ! Way better than I'd thought from the summary
Brytte Mystere chapter 24 . 6/26
I do so love happy endings!
Brytte Mystere chapter 22 . 6/26
Hoooolyyyyyy Fuuuuuuuuck.
Gwyrtheyrn gets the Creepiest Dad Ever Award.
Seriously. Holy fuck.
The Human World aka Aboveground is HUGELY overestimated.
On one hand, I'm totally with Sarah in that wtf moment. On the other, the Wiseman clearly sees through her, for she is indeed overly dense with things that are right in front of her (and should be obvious).
To be fair, at least when it comes to the Wiseman, I was quite dense myself (I'll gleefully blame binge reading and Finals Week stress for my lack of foresight and detective skills).
Okay, so I kinda love Jareth's father now.
(And gosh, Sarah, stop clinging to the Idiot Ball)
Brytte Mystere chapter 21 . 6/26
Sarah. Is. The Stupidest. Being. On the whole fucking galaxy.
MaddlyMiss chapter 6 . 2/1
I'm trying to get through this story because I thought it had an interesting premise but this is yet again another labyrinth fic that makes Sarah ridiculously bratty and always irritating.

I don't get the appeal. Surely there are other ways to make them bicker if you must. But she's almost too extreme here I'm rolling my eyes at how demanding and hot and cold she is. My way me me me me me. It's grating and seriously annoying. Why should be liked or tolerate here with the way you've written her? She basically has no redeeming qualities right now. Whine, why did you bring me here even though I basically asked you to. Whine, I don't care that you are king I'm getting my questions answered right this minute or I'll scream and stomp and scream some more. Whineee, why did you save me from a foreign magical ocean that I clearly know more about than you because I'm so smart even though you have ruled this land and I have only been here a day.

There's litteraly nothing to like about her right now. And usually during a story the reader should at least feel someone connected to the main character. I just don't see that here. Sarah is way too bratty and snobbish. But people will gobble it up because Jareth is soooo Hawt.
Honoria Granger chapter 9 . 3/7/2015
Way too many "toothy" grins.
Starviking chapter 6 . 2/10/2015
Jeez, Sarah is being a pill. I knew the second she took off her shoes that it was a INSANELY bad idea to touch the water! I've read a ton of fairy tales, so I know how these things work!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/22/2015
Not bad, not bad, I enjoyed the turns you incorporated. Bravo :3
HalloweenJack74 chapter 24 . 1/4/2015
I love this story. it was so incredible and well written! I really love what you did with the wiseman character. so clever! keep on writing!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Yay good work
forget and delete chapter 15 . 4/21/2014
I'm loving this! Your a very talented writer :) Oooo can't wait to hear what happens next :)
Aurora214 chapter 15 . 4/17/2014
So that's how she forgot. Interesting.
Aurora214 chapter 11 . 4/17/2014
Gah! This story is so good. I love the twists and turns, the mystery of it all. You weave a fantastic tale. On to the next chapter I go.
TheRealEatsShootsAndLeaves chapter 24 . 12/14/2013
This was a wonderful story. I'm so glad I found it.
TheRealEatsShootsAndLeaves chapter 17 . 12/14/2013
"dressed as a peacock, with actual feathers sticking out of his butt."
Oh, my sides. That is hilarious.