Reviews for Desiderium
Honoria Granger chapter 9 . 3/7
Way too many "toothy" grins.
Starviking chapter 6 . 2/10
Jeez, Sarah is being a pill. I knew the second she took off her shoes that it was a INSANELY bad idea to touch the water! I've read a ton of fairy tales, so I know how these things work!
Not bad, not bad, I enjoyed the turns you incorporated. Bravo :3
GooseyGoo chapter 24 . 1/4
I love this story. it was so incredible and well written! I really love what you did with the wiseman character. so clever! keep on writing!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Yay good work
forget and delete chapter 15 . 4/21/2014
I'm loving this! Your a very talented writer :) Oooo can't wait to hear what happens next :)
Aurora214 chapter 15 . 4/17/2014
So that's how she forgot. Interesting.
Aurora214 chapter 11 . 4/17/2014
Gah! This story is so good. I love the twists and turns, the mystery of it all. You weave a fantastic tale. On to the next chapter I go.
TheRealEatsShootsAndLeaves chapter 24 . 12/14/2013
This was a wonderful story. I'm so glad I found it.
TheRealEatsShootsAndLeaves chapter 17 . 12/14/2013
"dressed as a peacock, with actual feathers sticking out of his butt."
Oh, my sides. That is hilarious.
MorgauseNokami chapter 24 . 12/8/2013
Okay, this was awesome. Love the powerful Sarah, the twists and turns, and the commas improved ;) Thank you for the ride!
MorgauseNokami chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Ha. Enjoying this, despite the distinct lack of commas. Good tension.
Bloodsired chapter 24 . 10/29/2013
Very Fantastic Story! I love your characterization. You keep them in character until the end. The twist of the story are thrilling, very well written backstory for Jareth's parent and the mysterious Wise Man. Bravo!
Kayla chapter 24 . 10/28/2013
I just have to say that this was a phenomenal story. I'm so happy I stumbled across this gem. It's been a long time since I have read a great original Labyrinth story and it made me rediscover my love for this fandom, so thank you for that.
I hope to discover more works by you in the future!
AC01 chapter 24 . 7/25/2013
Brava. With more twists and turns than I can count, this tale is brimming with intrigue and mystery. Although the grammar was a bit of a hurdle to overcome in the beginning of the tale, it became progressively easier to read and comprehend (possibly because of the literary growth you might have experienced in the two years it took to write this). I found your interpretation of Jareth to still be "in character" even while you embellished him with your own personal touch.

*SPOILER* (somewhat)
I began guessing who the Wiseman was, early on, but it still made an impact when his true identity was confirmed. The whole history of Jareth's parents, the Underground, and so on was wholly fascinating and quite detailed.

Over all, I enjoyed reading this and I look forward to perusing any new works.