Reviews for Something There
oh man I really loved this, I do hope you'll eventually come back to it.
KarmaLord chapter 10 . 2/7/2015
Such a cute story, please update it soon :)
bandnerdy chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
Please continue! I think your story is really good and cute!
anon chapter 11 . 3/21/2014
Hi! I really love your story and how it all developed, characters, plot and all. One of the best and cutest hik/shin fan fiction I've read for a long time. :]
I know that is been a long time since you updated, but is there a possibility that you will continue, again, anytime soon?
Don't leave us, your readers, hanging. XD
ThePotterheadGirl chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Hey! I really like your story so far and want to find out what will happen next. I see you have updated a year and a half ago, but I hope that you'll come back and update again. Great story, please keep it up! :)
GuiltyCrown09 chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
Lol, you must update! I can't take anymore of these jokes and humor, they're just so funny.
Continue! :D
(When you can)
Cloud Reflection chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
I can't wait for your update! Thank God this is being updated after your other story! :)

I like how this story progresses! Dawn and Paul went from hating each other to becoming friends! And since Valentine's Day just passed, part 2 will fit in!

My favorite part out of all 11 current chapters is the Christmas scene! Dawn is so smooth! She apparent got the wrong gift card! :P

Update soon! :D
Eccentricgirl chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Wow this...is amazing! These are what I call STORIES. I love it. By the way, I like Ikarishipping (though I whole-heartedly support another shipping) but...I can't GET why Paul's pupils have to be so...DISTURBING or ABSURD. I really hate it; but he's good-looking if you fix his eyes. In my stories I'd change it. Anyway, I love the way you make up the names so I hope you keep making these astounding stories!

-Eccentricgirl
midorikiwi chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
This story is a very good read and was interesting enough to notice that I was on chapter 10 already. Only problem is this story lacks Soulsilvershipping. Lyra hasn't even made an appearance nor Silver or Morty. I read more Contestshipping than that couple. Trust me Ikari and Soul are my 2 OTPs for Pokemon. For the Morty x Lyra ship I hope it's a triangle between Silver, Lyra and Morty.

Anyways these chapters ate cute. I like how you format it as a timeline. Paul warming up as time goes by (Tsundere right there). Pfft Drew we all know you like May and she wants to rip your face off. Overall characters seem in place. Entertaining. I sense a lot of chapters, so update fast!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
NO! I hate belleshipping parts, but I like contestshipping parts :L
writlings chapter 11 . 6/16/2012
YAYS you updated! Finally! XP

Wow, its been that long? :O

Congratulations btw! :D

Naw I shall never! :3 I told you I'll be back to bug you. See? XD

Their mother abandoned Reggie?

*chokes* Private investigator? ROFL! XD

Poor Paul! Of course he doesn't swing that way. Or he does? *bricked* :P Haha, that line made me laugh so much!

These insecurities actually do cloud over many people's minds, don't they?

Probably did? Of course he does! XP

Ahahahaha, from what you say I know I want to read Part 2 right naow! XD Good chapter! :D Made me feel so much better! (I hate being sick! :/) :P
Valerie Grimm chapter 11 . 6/6/2012
lovely 3 :3 pleaseeee update soon
Ai Star chapter 11 . 6/5/2012
lol did Paul develop the gene at all?

O.o who are they talking about? oh their mother.

lol and he thought it was Dawn but it's Drew!

lol Reggie choked on his waffle!

-_-' Drew... you can stop now! I'm serious.

lol Drew has a private investigator!

lol he thinks Drew meant that and he says he doesn't swing that way!

LOL Paul's blushing now and is in denial!

and what does he mean not a normal girl? *sly smile* May!

and is Paul worried about the fact that Dawn is quieter than normal? :)

Ovo oh ho? and that's piped up Paul's interest!

let me guess Reggie likes Maylene?

nice chapter wel done :)
sweetflame02 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Awww... So cute :)

I'm a contest and ikari shipping fan. I love how you made them interact with each other. This is a nice story.

I look forward to more chapters!

Hehe, I liked how Drew and Paul got jealous! :3
soraandkairiforever chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
This is a really good story! Honestly, I skip all of the stories unless Dawn and Paul don't get along at first... and... September 28 is my birthday! Sorry... thaat was random.