Reviews for A Living Ghost
hxnnah chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Oh my goodness I absolutely adore this! Felicity was and is still one of my favorite characters ever, she has so much depth, and I'm so glad to see a quality fic centered around her. I can't wait to read more!
Rileykinsx chapter 81 . 3/21/2015
I absolutely loved the Gemma Doyle trilogy and this story is a beautifully rewritten aspect of Felicity's POV, and I'm heartbroken to see that it hasn't been updated in a while. I'm on the edge of my seat for more! xx
UPDAAAAAAAAATE chapter 81 . 6/1/2014
UUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! UUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! UUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!UUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! UUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!UUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!UUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!UUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!UUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!UUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
jordan.isabella91 chapter 81 . 3/24/2014
I seriously loved reading this. I'm a huge fan of the gemma Doyle trilogy, and this worked so well with it! You really captures Felicitys personality and behaviors.
Good work! Please, please, continue writing! I would love to continue reading your take on Felicitys side of the the story!
SodapopGirl17 chapter 81 . 3/1/2014
You said you were going to start updating again :( pleaaaase!
Cecily Temple chapter 21 . 2/23/2014
MY NAME IS SPELLED CECILY! NOT CICELY!

Y!
Randomcat1832 chapter 18 . 1/5/2014
Can't wait to hear how Felicity tells Pip!
Randomcat1832 chapter 16 . 1/5/2014
This was perfect; makes me understand Felicity and Ann a bit more. Felicity is anything but a bad person and it seemed odd to me she was so horrible to Ann in the first half of AGATB, especially after we understood the truth about Fee.
Randomcat1832 chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
Yet again, you captured Fee's spirit perfectly.
Randomcat1832 chapter 14 . 1/4/2014
Interesting to see how Felicity learned about the Sapphists.
Randomcat1832 chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
Excellent. As usual, you characterize Felicity perfectly and I adore your story.
Randomcat1832 chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
I do love to see Felicity at her usual tricks.
Randomcat1832 chapter 11 . 1/4/2014
I'm especially in a Gemma Doyle kind of mood because of something absolutely incredible and amazing that happened. A few weeks ago I wrote a fan letter to Libba Bray, and she replied. I had a complete fangirl moment. I've written many a fan letter before, none of which has been replied to. (Though Shakespeare is forgiven, being dead.)

Great chapter!
ptx chapter 81 . 1/4/2014
I'm so glad you are continuing this story. It is one of my favs. The voice you give to Felicity is brilliant. She is such a complex character and you capture that so well. Looking forward to the next charter!
Randomcat1832 chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
I noticed a few grammar errors, but nothing too bad. It was nice to see a motherly, gentler side to Felicity, one I imagine she'd only show for Pippa, since we already saw what a little manipulator she was a few chapters ago. You have to love her.