Reviews for A Living Ghost
Lottie chapter 81 . 5/6
This is achingly beautiful. I decided to be masochistic and read the whole thing in one day although my heart broke several times during the read. Now I feel kind of depressed, kind of empty, kind of at the verge of crying all the time. You have satisfied a longing of mine, a longing to know more about the characters I love so very much, and simultaneously, you left me longing for more. For years I have been so obsessed with the novels that I reread them every year exactly in the time they're set (AGATB from late August to October, RA from December to January and TSFT from late March to early June.. ok I read them on the exact dates.. this is possible haha). I always wondered about the relationship between Fee and Pip, when they knew when they felt more for each other, or whether it started to grow romantic before or after Gemma came to Spence. In my opinion, you couldn't have chosen a more fitting or more heartbreaking timeline. Felicity being with Pippa when she dies and not having confessed her love was so perfect and so beautiful and so very, very sad that it makes me cry right now even thinking about it. Considering Felicity's development, it would definitely make sense. The insight you give on both Felicity's and Pippa's personality is brilliant. Unlike a lot of fans I do really like Pippa and I was so pleased by the words you put in her mouth. Everything you have done to this story makes the four girls who are already walking tragedies even more tragic. It seems you have quit the project and I doubt that you will read this but I would be infinitely happy if you continued, despite the inevitable breakdown I will suffer at the end of The Sweet Far Thing. In case you do read this, I would very much like to know how you feel about a screen adaption. You appear to have a deep understanding for the story and it would be great to hear your thoughts.
Until then, thank you for this. And please excuse my English, I am not a native speaker. I will now go cry some more.
Anushka chapter 81 . 8/2/2016
Please continue writing. I love this!
hxnnah chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Oh my goodness I absolutely adore this! Felicity was and is still one of my favorite characters ever, she has so much depth, and I'm so glad to see a quality fic centered around her. I can't wait to read more!
Rileykinsx chapter 81 . 3/21/2015
I absolutely loved the Gemma Doyle trilogy and this story is a beautifully rewritten aspect of Felicity's POV, and I'm heartbroken to see that it hasn't been updated in a while. I'm on the edge of my seat for more! xx
UPDAAAAAAAAATE chapter 81 . 6/1/2014
UUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! UUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! UUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!UUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! UUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!UUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!UUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!UUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!UUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!UUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
jordan.isabella91 chapter 81 . 3/24/2014
I seriously loved reading this. I'm a huge fan of the gemma Doyle trilogy, and this worked so well with it! You really captures Felicitys personality and behaviors.
Good work! Please, please, continue writing! I would love to continue reading your take on Felicitys side of the the story!
SodapopGirl17 chapter 81 . 3/1/2014
You said you were going to start updating again :( pleaaaase!
Cecily Temple chapter 21 . 2/23/2014
MY NAME IS SPELLED CECILY! NOT CICELY!

Y!
Randomcat1832 chapter 18 . 1/5/2014
Can't wait to hear how Felicity tells Pip!
Randomcat1832 chapter 16 . 1/5/2014
This was perfect; makes me understand Felicity and Ann a bit more. Felicity is anything but a bad person and it seemed odd to me she was so horrible to Ann in the first half of AGATB, especially after we understood the truth about Fee.
Randomcat1832 chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
Yet again, you captured Fee's spirit perfectly.
Randomcat1832 chapter 14 . 1/4/2014
Interesting to see how Felicity learned about the Sapphists.
Randomcat1832 chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
Excellent. As usual, you characterize Felicity perfectly and I adore your story.
Randomcat1832 chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
I do love to see Felicity at her usual tricks.
Randomcat1832 chapter 11 . 1/4/2014
I'm especially in a Gemma Doyle kind of mood because of something absolutely incredible and amazing that happened. A few weeks ago I wrote a fan letter to Libba Bray, and she replied. I had a complete fangirl moment. I've written many a fan letter before, none of which has been replied to. (Though Shakespeare is forgiven, being dead.)

Great chapter!