Reviews for A Living Ghost
jordan.isabella91 chapter 81 . 3/24
I seriously loved reading this. I'm a huge fan of the gemma Doyle trilogy, and this worked so well with it! You really captures Felicitys personality and behaviors.
Good work! Please, please, continue writing! I would love to continue reading your take on Felicitys side of the the story!
SodapopGirl17 chapter 81 . 3/1
You said you were going to start updating again :( pleaaaase!
Cecily Temple chapter 21 . 2/23
MY NAME IS SPELLED CECILY! NOT CICELY!

Y!
Randomcat100 chapter 18 . 1/5
Can't wait to hear how Felicity tells Pip!
Randomcat100 chapter 16 . 1/5
This was perfect; makes me understand Felicity and Ann a bit more. Felicity is anything but a bad person and it seemed odd to me she was so horrible to Ann in the first half of AGATB, especially after we understood the truth about Fee.
Randomcat100 chapter 15 . 1/5
Yet again, you captured Fee's spirit perfectly.
Randomcat100 chapter 14 . 1/4
Interesting to see how Felicity learned about the Sapphists.
Randomcat100 chapter 13 . 1/4
Excellent. As usual, you characterize Felicity perfectly and I adore your story.
Randomcat100 chapter 12 . 1/4
I do love to see Felicity at her usual tricks.
Randomcat100 chapter 11 . 1/4
I'm especially in a Gemma Doyle kind of mood because of something absolutely incredible and amazing that happened. A few weeks ago I wrote a fan letter to Libba Bray, and she replied. I had a complete fangirl moment. I've written many a fan letter before, none of which has been replied to. (Though Shakespeare is forgiven, being dead.)

Great chapter!
ptx chapter 81 . 1/4
I'm so glad you are continuing this story. It is one of my favs. The voice you give to Felicity is brilliant. She is such a complex character and you capture that so well. Looking forward to the next charter!
Randomcat100 chapter 10 . 1/4
I noticed a few grammar errors, but nothing too bad. It was nice to see a motherly, gentler side to Felicity, one I imagine she'd only show for Pippa, since we already saw what a little manipulator she was a few chapters ago. You have to love her.
Randomcat100 chapter 9 . 1/4
Good for Felicity. Hoping the romance will start soon, which is saying something since I'm not usually a fan of romance, but Felicity/Pippa is a different story.

And yes, I am hopelessly behind on this story.
Randomcat100 chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
This was just so Simon I had to laugh. Only maybe that isn't such a good thing because Simon is a creeper...and a rapist.
Randomcat100 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Was this written years ago? Yes. Do I care? No. I don't know if you're still active on FanFiction or not, but I just want you to know that this is an absolutely amazing story for the Gemma Doyle trilogy. I only just finished The Sweet Far Thing yesterday, and it was amazing.
I think you did a very good job of capturing Fee's character. It makes sense - her child self and I see how it might lead to who she becomes as a teenager.
This is a dark topic - not this chapter so much, but I know that some horrible things are to come because we all know just what happened to Felicity as a child. I think that writing about Fee's childhood is a challenge because it would hurt too much to write it. Either way, this is amazing.
If you are still active, I beg of you. Continue this. Write more Gemma Doyle fanfiction.