Reviews for A Living Ghost
Sheila Chiaroscura chapter 76 . 7/27/2011
Oh dear, naive Ann; I think she's just incapable of disliking anyone. And you described the tension between Fee and her parents really well. Keep it up!
Sheila Chiaroscura chapter 75 . 7/27/2011
Oh, poor Ann, she's so over-whelmed. I loved how you wrote Fee's reunion with her parents, and her mixed emotions towards her father.
Miss-98 chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
Hahaha, I love you too. :)))))
hamaiasa chapter 76 . 7/21/2011
I started reading from chapter one a few days ago and I'm finally up to date :3 I wish I had the skill to write such a long and accurate and well-thought-out and creative and AWESOME fic! Felicity is one of the most multi-faceted characters that I have ever known and you have done her justice. I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapters!
QueenCobraWing chapter 76 . 7/21/2011
Oh, Fee! I love her defiance, in every form it takes.

But, oh, Fee! Poor baby. And Ann. She's just marvelous. Ann is one of the sweetest people I've met (even though she isn't real...) and so adorably naive.

And! Mrs. Lydia Worthington is a hypocrite. But it's OK.
QueenCobraWing chapter 75 . 7/20/2011
Oh, poor dears. Ann is so... overwhelmed. It's adorable.

And Fee! Poor Fee! Her parents are so bad...

But this is very exciting. We didn't really learn much about Ann's visit, so I believe this shall be an adventure :)
Sheila Chiaroscura chapter 74 . 7/12/2011
Great chapter! I loved it when Felicity took Ann home for Christmas, finally, Ann has something to look forward to. And the conversation with Gemma was great too, it's understandable that Gemma would realize that her and Fee's friendship cannot really compare to Fee's and Pippa's relationship.
QueenCobraWing chapter 74 . 7/11/2011
I see Felicity has no... caution about using the magic. It's very her.

And ooh! I remember when she took Ann home and turned her into royalty for the winter. That was exciting. And for some reason I like that she still ties to intimidate Ann. Poor dear Ann.

Apples! I'm sorry, apples are just so fun! :)
applemysteries chapter 73 . 7/7/2011
I don't think words can capture how delightful this chapter is. Marvelous job with it, I loved every little bit!
applemysteries chapter 72 . 7/7/2011
It's good to see Felicity enjoying herself more. The promise with Pippa part broke my heart, I bet neither one of them imagined death would come so soon.
Aven Neva chapter 73 . 7/7/2011
That was sweet. ;-)
Sheila Chiaroscura chapter 73 . 7/6/2011
YES! I'm so, so, so happy for Felicity and Pippa! Finally, Felicity got to see Pippa again, and tell her what she wanted to tell her for so long; this whole scene was just perfect. Thanks for this amazing chapter!
QueenCobraWing chapter 73 . 7/6/2011
I'll have you know that I am... extremely happy. I just spent the last ten minutes cheering for Fee and Pippa before I was composed enough to type :)

I love, love, love you! Finally! This is so exciting! I have been waiting for this, I knew it would happen someday. Well, of course it happens someday. And has. Exciting.

I see Pip mentioned Fee entering the Realms on her own. I enjoy that... I don't know. I guess that because I know what happens, I think corruption. Exciting.

I'm sorry, I think everything is exciting.
Sheila Chiaroscura chapter 72 . 7/5/2011
Poor Mrs. Nightwing! I love the parallels between her and Fee, both bold, both lost their loved one... No surprise Nightwing understood Fee so well.

Yes! They're going back to the realms soon! *gets over-excited*
QueenCobraWing chapter 72 . 7/5/2011
Oh, Fee. I feel bad. I don't think she knew that she meant t when she made that promise.

Oh, and Mrs. Nightwing! I remember. Her husband... was blicky. :) I don't remember when she told them...

Cecily! I remember her story! I LOVED it, because when I was in sixth grade, I made up stories like that myself, with thinly veiled characters. It was such fun.
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »