Reviews for Foreshadowing Rancor
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
This. Was. GREAT! I know I keep saying that, but really, I mean it! Very entertaining characters and great plot line. Keep it up! I'll be sure to check out Dark Savant!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
Something tells me it'll be more than eventful for Sable.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Good chapter. Really entertaining!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
Ooh! An Awakening of Darkness eh? Fascinating!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Interesting! I'm liking this story!
Cyber Angel Rowan chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This is rather interesting. It's not your usual "Wake up in Kingdom Hearts and either have a total fangasm or be completely clueless about it all" kind of fic that's been basically done to death. Imma keep my eye on this sucker.
Newbiespud chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
Oooh! Flattering and very interesting. Same structure, but different reactions, relationships, and interpretations... I'm always happy to find a well-written "sucked into the video game" story, and having it so similar to my own makes it even more personally fascinating.

I'll be keeping an eye on this. You're doing quite well. I especially like your poetic touch, entering Sable's head to describe moments that would be dry otherwise.
WillCosplayForFood chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
Good chapter :D

id write more but my DSi is going to die xD Im waiting for ur update! Keep it up!
WillCosplayForFood chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
Ohhhh :o

interesting

I like where your story is headed :D

I can't wait for an update!
WillCosplayForFood chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
I really liked it

though its not my favorite type of story, the ones that follow the video game but i liked that your character just excepts everything..if i was in that spot, i'd think i was dreaming, or going insane before i was like "ohh, im in twilight town" you know? maybe you did that as a trait of hers, idk :P

Anywsy i enjoyed it and can't wait to find out why shes there and why the orgy XII wants her :D or wait...interested in her