Reviews for The Adventures of Kotohime
Sonanoka21093 chapter 8 . 8/11
Aww, and here I was hoping that they got hit by the boat. Would have been funny. But then, you were expecting that, weren't you?

I quite enjoyed everything about this chapter; from the start, to the finish, it was entertaining. I especially enjoyed Meira's slow descent into madness!
For Spite chapter 8 . 8/7
Every time this updates, I'm overjoyed.

You did a good job showing Meira's slow descent into being controlled by her sword. Nice way to reuse the boat gag from last chapter, too.

The wackiness of Kotohime is so reliably excellent that I almost didn't mention it. She may not have solved the incident directly, but it was nice to see what other madness is going on during one of these.

Reimu proposed to Meira? That seems like it would have been a useful way to get some of those Hakurei secrets. She's probably just overly sensitive about possibly being mistaken for a man. And possibly too honorable.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 7 . 8/2
Ohh dear... That was a masterful 'stinger' as you put it. I mean, honestly, I suppose that an I Love Lucy joke could be made.

Nitori very narrowly avoided going 'bang, zoom, right to the moon'!

Although, her survival would be questionable. Where as the other invaders were able to breathe and such thanks to believing they could, I have to wonder if she would know too much.

Not in the sense of 'I have to kill you for knowing too much', but in the sense of not having that immunity.

...Could that be why Reimu and Marisa survived Utsuho's stars? They didn't believe they were so hot that they would vaporize them? I'll have to consider that theory when the time comes! To the notes!

I look forward to reading more of this soon.
mdman1 chapter 8 . 7/26
Reika... I see what you did there. Can't wait to see how that thread plays out and the backstory behind it.

Another awesome tale! Truly one of the hidden gems of this site. One of the most humorous too. Please continue writing these great stories whenever you have the muse. I very much look forward to future instalments.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 6 . 7/21
Well, that happened. I honestly was shocked from start to finish. You wouldn't happen to have Kogasa as a co-writer, would you? It was a good shock. And then the ultimate shock of having my favorite daemons show up! I was just running with 'it's Kotohime' on why everything was strange. Team Nemesis was fantastic, though. Everything I wanted and more!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 5 . 7/8
That was the best chapter yet! It took me till the dining room confrontation to see just where it was going... and then I just plain got it wrong. XD Everyone probably thought it was Mima, but you really pulled the wool over their eyes! I honestly forgot about the whole Genji in the pond, thing.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 4 . 6/23
My, that was absolutely fantastic! I've been slowly working my way through this chapter in my "free" time. And by "free" time, I mean when I'm not busy with other projects and what not.

Digressing.

I rather liked the dragon, to be honest. It was quite creative, and I also enjoyed the way that Kotohime treated it like a boss fight.

Also, I rather enjoyed the way she tricked Sakuya. Very creative, and I could honestly see canon Sakuya making such a mistake.
BoxCannonMan chapter 1 . 6/17
Probably the best Kotohime-centered story I've read. She just landed a new spot in my favorite Touhou characters after Meiling.
WodofGar chapter 6 . 5/18
This chapter.

Just,
clusterfuck.

So absolutely gorgeous.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 3 . 5/13
That was freaking fantastic! I love all that you are doing with Kotohime! Makes my Kotohime (who I look forward to using for the first time, when I write a story about PoDD. I'm on the plot buildup of SoEW.) sound boring! I mean, it helps that yours is rather crazy, while mine is actually a princess and actually a police officer, at least in current day! ...Still crazy, however, and still pretty much warps reality to make way for her insanity. XD
Sonanoka21093 chapter 2 . 5/13
Well, that was a fascinating read. I quite enjoyed Kotohime's brand of crazy! It was a hilarious ending, to say the least. This whole time I had been wondering about her reaction to the return of the shed. ...I was not disappointed.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 1 . 5/4
Heh... It's always fun to break the canon rules to make your own, neh? Keine and Are being related? Possible! Satori (the sort of youkai) being symbiotic parasites? Good times! Kongara being a legendary bad, bad oni among the oni? Hilarity ensues!

Anywho, this was a fantastic first story, and I honestly think I'll try my hand at being your fan!
Guile chapter 7 . 4/15
This was fun. You've got some novel interpretations of some of the Touhous, and I minded the constant battles less than in the dream sequence chapter. Not quite sure why that was.

Not sure how I feel about this thing having a PLOT now, going by whatever Yukari's scene was about, but hey.
WodofGar chapter 3 . 4/14
After reading this chapter I decided to play a game of Touhou 3, and I beat it.

With Kotohime.
anonline chapter 7 . 2/18
Goddamit.

I really really hate how my favorite fanfic reminds me how out of touch I am with the current history of gensokyo.

I've seen more koishi these days and I asked myself "why"

Then looked that there's two new touhou games I MISSED.

Dammit.

Thanks man, I need to catchup
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »