Reviews for The Adventures of Kotohime

Just,
clusterfuck.

So absolutely gorgeous.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 3 . 5/13
That was freaking fantastic! I love all that you are doing with Kotohime! Makes my Kotohime (who I look forward to using for the first time, when I write a story about PoDD. I'm on the plot buildup of SoEW.) sound boring! I mean, it helps that yours is rather crazy, while mine is actually a princess and actually a police officer, at least in current day! ...Still crazy, however, and still pretty much warps reality to make way for her insanity. XD
Sonanoka21093 chapter 2 . 5/13
Well, that was a fascinating read. I quite enjoyed Kotohime's brand of crazy! It was a hilarious ending, to say the least. This whole time I had been wondering about her reaction to the return of the shed. ...I was not disappointed.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 1 . 5/4
Heh... It's always fun to break the canon rules to make your own, neh? Keine and Are being related? Possible! Satori (the sort of youkai) being symbiotic parasites? Good times! Kongara being a legendary bad, bad oni among the oni? Hilarity ensues!

Anywho, this was a fantastic first story, and I honestly think I'll try my hand at being your fan!
Guile chapter 7 . 4/15
This was fun. You've got some novel interpretations of some of the Touhous, and I minded the constant battles less than in the dream sequence chapter. Not quite sure why that was.

Not sure how I feel about this thing having a PLOT now, going by whatever Yukari's scene was about, but hey.
WodofGar chapter 3 . 4/14
After reading this chapter I decided to play a game of Touhou 3, and I beat it.

With Kotohime.
anonline chapter 7 . 2/18
Goddamit.

I really really hate how my favorite fanfic reminds me how out of touch I am with the current history of gensokyo.

I've seen more koishi these days and I asked myself "why"

Then looked that there's two new touhou games I MISSED.

Dammit.

Thanks man, I need to catchup
For Spite chapter 7 . 2/14
I was quite pleasantly surprised to see more of this. I love this story. Your excellent characterization and humor left me with a huge grin on my face the whole time I was reading and you managed to keep the prolonged battle sequence from being confusing or getting stale (though I suspect that would not be true were too many more chapters so focused, once is probably enough).
Masterteo89 chapter 7 . 2/14
Ok, where should i start, where should i start...oh, yes. My english is terrible, so please bear with me.

First of all, i was very pleased to see a chapter so long. I was overjoyed when i saw 79k words, i like long chapters.

About this adventure. Not one of your best ones, but i enjoyed it. Let's see the pro and cons.

( ) very nice plot.

( - ) the battles are sometimes too long, almost dragged.

( ) the battle were interesting, you wrote it well. I don't like when an author try to recreate with words a danmaku battle, too often it gets boring.

About Kotohime...how can i say, she feels a bit out of character in this new adventure. Like as if you wrote her in a slight different way.

All in all, 8 / 10.

Last notes :

I would like to see more of the old pc-98 characters. Also, Kotohime not in a solo rampage-mode feel awkard somehow.

Other than that, i wonder when will she go underground. She keep talking about Oirin. Also, i wonder what will Kotohime do with Yuugi. Both of them like to drink...

Also, in chapter 6 we see that she sometimes goes to talk with Yuuka. That is something i would like to read.

Not to mention that Kotohime still own one to Yukari. I wonder if she will really get spirited in the gobi desert
mdman1 chapter 7 . 2/13
I haven't started reading this yet, but I am simply squeeing from seeing this fic in my alerts! I have loved every chapter of it.
WodofGar chapter 1 . 2/13
I haven't even started reading this yet, and just by the chapter names I hope it's based off of Sherlock Holmes.
Rairen Imagawa chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
I have much to say, but its all summed up with bravo.

...

Bravo!
Prince's smile chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
It has been so long since I read any of you Kotohime adventures, this latest one had to have been the best. It had me guessing and wanting more. Let the maniacal girl story continue! I wouldn't even mind it being yearly since it is so good and long enough to be worth it.
Luphoseer chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
As an avid reader of Adventures of Kotohime, I could type a number of entirely different reviews to say what I feel, so let me just try and say a few disjointed sentences to get across what I want...

MAKE MORE OF THESE!
My mind has been blown repeatedly. This chapter was incredible. I love every chapter ya got!
Your Kotohime is my favorite Kotohime, I always imagine Kotohime to be like this no matter what I find her in now.
I beg/demand/insist/plead (etc, take your pick), PLEASE WRITE MORE!
stylus legna chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
THIS. Words can't describe how awesome this is, and how happy I am to see an update. I would love for you to continue this, especially if you incorporate some of the DDC characters next chapter. Keep up the great work!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »