Reviews for Healing Two Souls
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 43 . 5/18
Congratulations! Healing Two Souls, a 2016 "All Time Fav Bones Fanfiction" MultiFandom Award Winner! LOVE it, love your work! Thank you and congratulations!
sourav15 chapter 42 . 4/18
A really good story, thank you.
sourav15 chapter 28 . 4/18
sourav15 chapter 17 . 4/17
nice going!
luly.avitia chapter 6 . 4/7
I love this story! So cute. My only complaint is i was there were more filler chapters, like a moment when bones was socially Awkward with the booths or something like that
bb chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
me liking this so far
Guest chapter 43 . 8/8/2015
this was a great story
Staceyyyy chapter 43 . 6/17/2015
This was great and I'm so glad I found it. We need more stories that have a bit of depth a bit of fluff and a whole lot of fantastic. Thank you so very much !
Beautiful-Tyrant77 chapter 36 . 12/28/2014
It's cliché for a reason and you make clichés feel unique seriously the way you write them make them really enjoyable to read.
Beautiful-Tyrant77 chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
It's nearly six in the morning and I'm re-reading this so going to be sleep deprived tomorrow. TOTALLY WORTH IT!
KKKat chapter 42 . 12/14/2014
This was a wonderful Story! I really enjoyed reading it! And now I'm starting with the Sequel
ratherbereading125 chapter 14 . 10/26/2014
I absolutely love all the references to stuff that happened in the show, the very end of this chapter - the mention of Hodgins tattoo, and Max's ciminal accomplishments - especially.
ButterflyWhisperer chapter 42 . 8/22/2014
Awww I loved it! Great, amazing story! Loved every moment of it :)
MadonnaIce chapter 35 . 6/15/2014
Ummm the links to the prom gowns are not there any more but I love the story that I have read so far and I never went to my prom either.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/29/2014
I like this AU and btw even though i realize this would have been a while ago but your niece might have been clinging to you because you were giving her attention. Her parents and everyone she knows was giving the majority of their attention to her new "sister" something that didn't look anything like her and cried all the time. She was probably just feeling a little neglected.