Reviews for Healing Two Souls
Staceyyyy chapter 43 . 6/17
This was great and I'm so glad I found it. We need more stories that have a bit of depth a bit of fluff and a whole lot of fantastic. Thank you so very much !
Beautiful-Tyrant77 chapter 36 . 12/28/2014
It's cliché for a reason and you make clichés feel unique seriously the way you write them make them really enjoyable to read.
Beautiful-Tyrant77 chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
It's nearly six in the morning and I'm re-reading this so going to be sleep deprived tomorrow. TOTALLY WORTH IT!
KKKat chapter 42 . 12/14/2014
This was a wonderful Story! I really enjoyed reading it! And now I'm starting with the Sequel
ratherbereading125 chapter 14 . 10/26/2014
I absolutely love all the references to stuff that happened in the show, the very end of this chapter - the mention of Hodgins tattoo, and Max's ciminal accomplishments - especially.
ButterflyWhisperer chapter 42 . 8/22/2014
Awww I loved it! Great, amazing story! Loved every moment of it :)
MadonnaIce chapter 35 . 6/15/2014
Ummm the links to the prom gowns are not there any more but I love the story that I have read so far and I never went to my prom either.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/29/2014
I like this AU and btw even though i realize this would have been a while ago but your niece might have been clinging to you because you were giving her attention. Her parents and everyone she knows was giving the majority of their attention to her new "sister" something that didn't look anything like her and cried all the time. She was probably just feeling a little neglected.
Nipples chapter 42 . 10/11/2013
Why can't I read chapter 40 and 41? Ahhhhh!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/6/2013
I loved how you incorporated Bones and Booth's story into Hank and Lizzie's story. That was great. Loving this story!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
Loving this so far! I find AU stories to be so much more creative and character-driven than canon stories and yours is definitely that.
Terri411 chapter 42 . 8/16/2013
I never really just finish this ff but I have now and it is really good
I love it love it love thank you (I love everything BONES) :-).
alice-in-wonderland-22 chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
when i read that there was a Mr. Giles who worked in the library i immediately thought of Buffy: The Vampire Slayer
mychakk chapter 43 . 2/16/2013
Once again! I love this! very very much! :D and yay for sequel :D
mychakk chapter 42 . 2/16/2013
I loved this, I loved this so, so much, Jack and Angela married! Yes! double yes! :D:D:D

and the talk about Booth asking her to marry! perfect.

I liked how this chapter flowed from the tension between them to understanding and making up to happiness of Hodgela wedding :)

I'm saddened about Lizzie... and I'm of to the sequel (after reading the last chapter)