Reviews for Now
G.A. AnimeFan4 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Loved it as usual!
Melan Anime chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
i really really like this story! The time is now...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
You're amazing at this! Keep em coming!
XxUchihaCherryBlossomxX chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I love it, it's so cute :)
MewIchigoPrincess chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Once again a great story from a great writer! This was cute and I could definitely see this happening! Haha Yusei has a Facebook. That's funny! And yeah I guess they would be unofficially dating for nearly a decade. I LOLed at that! All in all a great story and just for the record they DID share a brief kiss that wasn't shown. You just have to look for the clues that they did. ;) But you got that kiss right girly! Good job and I hope to read more from you!

MewIchigoPrincess _
Ranger Hitomi chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Short, simple, but lovely. After viewing the scene in question a dozen times, I have concluded for myself that it had to have been a kiss. It's so wonderful to me that they could still feel so strongly for each other even after so many years apart. :3
Rikanchu chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
...what.

...whattheomgwtfbbqwithacheese.

MY LIFE HAS BEEN MADE. *sobs dramatically* :'D

LOL, sorry... I can't help but fangirl over these two. I was all like, "AKI DAMNIT CONFESS! AND OMG WHAT IS THAT A KISS?" xD

A-Anyways, awesome fanfic as always, Carly-san. b I can totally imagine this happening, despite my excessive fangirl squealing~ xD;;

Hope you make more out of this!

-Rikan
Eternal Leone chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
A really good story.

Fantasic job!
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I hope they do kiss! :) If they don't I'll have to cry! :'( :)
heartcrossedkey chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Amazing one-shot, once again.

Keep up the good work!
4thFromTheFurnace chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Ahhh sweet bliss. I hate and love the writers for their ingenious ways. Malevolent conniving TV Tokyo masterminds...Yet if they didn't do it the way they did, then I wouldn't have these wonderful ending fanfictions to absorb.

This was beautiful, as usual. Fluff meter has been filled up once again with your awesome writing and storylines. Do continue writing, it's been a while. Take care, my friend. Prayin' for ya.

~4thFromtheFurnace
ChidoriTachibana chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
From all the romance novels I've read, I'm pretty sure they kissed. This story was awesome! Heh. I couldn't imagine Yusei so reluctant to go onto Facebook. Keep writing on!

Wheelie
zephyr chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
if they didn't kiss in 154, that was one of the most awkward moment of someone closing their eyes and anticipating "nothing" I've ever seen. I'd like to think the writers aren't that much of a troll. XD

I've watched to many romance/shojo animes not to recognize the impending and potential off-screen kiss.

now more on-topic, thus far you wrote my favourite post-154 fanfic. write more?
GhostLord chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Very touching and uplifting. I'd like to think that Yusei and Aki's good bye scene in episode 154 was a hint that they would be together after Aki was done studying abroad and that she and Yusei would have kept in touch while she was studying. All in all I've read two post series YuAki fanfics and I enjoyed reading both of them equally.
Lotusnapper chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Oh, wow! It's a perfectly good ending for them or 's very cute and very well written.