Reviews for Fragility
Evilkitten3 chapter 11 . 5/10
I wonder... does this mean Kida's involved? How interesting! Ah, but forget that. I still love this story, and I probably always will, no matter how many times I read it! It doesn't push the Shizaya like certain other stories, but it doesn't do that whole "he's cute... oh wait no denial!" thing, which gets pretty annoying after a while. And Namie, shame on you! I still love you, though. XD Well, I wanted to make this review extra long, because I'm pretty certain I didn't review the first chapter, but I doubt you want to listen to me ramble on. So, with all that said, I bid you adieu~ ヾ(*Д*)
Evilkitten3 chapter 10 . 5/10
Aw, poor Shizzy... never fear, the fluff is here! So, it looks like everything will work out, which is nice, but I can't help but wonder who would do such a thing! I mean, besides Novoux. Is it Yodogiri? Or Kujiragi? Kida? An OC? I simply can't wait! Well, actually, I can. And I will, because it's more fun to find out through reading~ (。‿。)
Evilkitten3 chapter 9 . 5/10
I got stitches once... it was weird. But I'm glad Izaya's leg is okay! I mean, well, better. Kinda. Ah, and Shizuo's gonna help out, so more fluff awaits! Hooray! *:.。. o()o .。.:*
Evilkitten3 chapter 8 . 5/10
Geez, does Shizuo have amnesia or something when it comes to Anri? And I think it's nice that Mikado is concerned about Izaya, though I'm not sure I trust either of them... Still, Celty is as adorably cool as ever~ (_)
Evilkitten3 chapter 7 . 5/10
Gosh, I wonder how it must feel to hear news like that... I mean, there are worse things to get news about, but that's gotta be hard to hear. I find it interesting that your Shizuo likes to read. It's a trait I've seen a couple times in other fanfics, but it doesn't pop up very much, which is interesting, seeing as aversion to violence and a liking for quiet are pretty big parts of Shizuo's character. Though he does like to watch wrestling... (・_・ヾ
Evilkitten3 chapter 6 . 5/10
Poor Izaya. I don't know WHAT I'd do without my legs. Well, I mean, I know what I WOULDN'T do, but it still doesn't seem like a favorable outcome. I'll keep them right where they are, I think. Still, it's interesting - a dog or some other quadruped can lose a leg and continue with their life with almost no problems, but a biped loses one leg and it's wheelchair time. I mean, there's a difference between 1/4 of your legs and 1/2 of your legs, but it's still 1/4 of your limbs either way. Granted, I wouldn't want to walk on my hands, but...

Izaya's adorable when he sleeps? Haha, I bet. The crazier they are, the cuter their not-crazy faces when they're asleep. ヽ(*ω)ノ
Evilkitten3 chapter 5 . 5/10
Ah, Celty is such a Cool Big Sis type character, which is interesting, as she's also a Tsundere. Those traits aren't usually found in one character, but it works here. Tsundullahan to the rescue! Celty, you rock~ "We are a family"; that was sooooo sweet! (ʃƪ)
Evilkitten3 chapter 4 . 5/10
I'm trying to imagine Kasuka giving someone a dirty look. And I am failing. Honestly, he's probably one of the craziest characters in the cast - I mean, even a serial killer thinks he's nuts! Still, shame on you, Kasuka! Being so mean. ()︵
Evilkitten3 chapter 3 . 5/10
Aw, poor Izaya. Geez, I hope he gets better. I mean, I've read this story a million times, so I know he will, but reading it again still gives me FEELINGS.
Evilkitten3 chapter 2 . 5/10
Wow, 93 reviews out of 229 favs. You're right, that's absurd. All right then! I'll try to review all the chapters from now on (unless I've already done so). I guess my tendencies to reread things is a bonus after all~
Chione-chan chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
I can imagine Shizuo being a giddy, lovesick idiot..and it's totally adorable. XD "Thank God! We're not naked!"
Chione-chan chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
I felt that the "I love you" came a little prematurely. I'm a firm believer that actions speak louder than words, so there could have been a bit more development, or you could have omitted the first ILY in Shizuo's thoughts since it would become obvious. Just my opinion (not considered a flame, right? -sigh- haters gonna hate but on the internet, there just plain mean _). Otherwise, cute and sweet :) I look forward to Izaya's PTSD *sadistic smile*
MattRiyanRox chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
Oh my God. This story broke my heart, but it also made me so happy. I had to read this story multiple times because I love it so much and I absolutely adore protective Shizuo, especially over his little Izaya.
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 11 . 5/25/2014
Is there no sequel yet? I really hope it's coming! I love this story!
AsumeKona chapter 11 . 1/21/2014
Thank you for the story; I really liked it!