Reviews for Fragility
Loev chapter 11 . 1/30
oh I just saw that survivor's syndrome will be an upcoming fanfiction. will look forward to it thenhope Shizuo and Izaya in your fic will have a happy ending
Loev chapter 11 . 1/30
I'm so happy you decided to write a sequel. on my way to read that now:)
Anonymous chapter 11 . 12/17/2016
I cried poor izaya
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2016
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww so sweet. i love shizaya. good job. *thumbs up*
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
great story. sad, though. :'( :)
AnimeKawaiiPower chapter 2 . 9/26/2016
Poor Izaya! ;; I love your writing style! I know how you feel about those shits who never review...
Guest chapter 11 . 3/15/2016
Looking forwards to Survivor's Syndrome!
J chapter 2 . 2/26/2016
Hi! I love this thing so far :)
inlovewithshizaya chapter 11 . 2/16/2016
Poor Izaya. I hope his voice will come back. I really loved reading this story.
I really want to read that sequel you mentioned.
Ember Blaze chapter 11 . 12/30/2015
Nice job on this! It was really good! Whenever I read these depressing fanfics about Izaya getting hurt, I always get a shiver running through me. That's kinda how I tell if the story I'm reading is good or not. If it's good, I'll get really attached to the characters, and when something bad happens to them, I get the shiver and I'm terrified for them. This story did that to me a lot, which takes skill, so really good job!

Just curious, I have all these ideas of what happened to Izaya, but what's your thought on it? What do you say happened to Izaya? (you don't have to tell me, as i said, i was just curious)
Haruhi's Rose chapter 11 . 9/30/2015
I found it absolutely incredible that you took a small prompt about characters cuddling and turned into this amazing story! On top of that you managed to accomplish this without Izaya uttering a single verbal word! I love that you kept everyone very in character and gave us this beautiful story filled with both angsty and fluffy goodness and adorableness galore! I'm still hoping (and begging!) for you to write the sequel! There are still so many unanswered questions! What actually happened to Izaya and who was/were the ones that attacked him? Is Kida involved in this in any way? Will Shizuo patch things up with Kasuka? Most importantly, will Izaya be able to speak again and say "those three words"? I loved Celty and Shinra in this story as well! :D
coolexaj chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Damn it this story is amazing so far X3,but why does everybody hate Izaya ;; ...[I cri,he mah fave]
Lunatic Synthesia chapter 11 . 6/16/2015
I'm truly sorry for not reviewing the last chapters, but damn. Your story is really intriguing I couldn't stop clicking the next button!
You're amazing :)
Evilkitten3 chapter 11 . 5/10/2015
I wonder... does this mean Kida's involved? How interesting! Ah, but forget that. I still love this story, and I probably always will, no matter how many times I read it! It doesn't push the Shizaya like certain other stories, but it doesn't do that whole "he's cute... oh wait no denial!" thing, which gets pretty annoying after a while. And Namie, shame on you! I still love you, though. XD Well, I wanted to make this review extra long, because I'm pretty certain I didn't review the first chapter, but I doubt you want to listen to me ramble on. So, with all that said, I bid you adieu~ ヾ(*Д*)
Evilkitten3 chapter 10 . 5/10/2015
Aw, poor Shizzy... never fear, the fluff is here! So, it looks like everything will work out, which is nice, but I can't help but wonder who would do such a thing! I mean, besides Novoux. Is it Yodogiri? Or Kujiragi? Kida? An OC? I simply can't wait! Well, actually, I can. And I will, because it's more fun to find out through reading~ (。‿。)