Reviews for Fragility
Chione-chan chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
I can imagine Shizuo being a giddy, lovesick idiot..and it's totally adorable. XD "Thank God! We're not naked!"
Chione-chan chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
I felt that the "I love you" came a little prematurely. I'm a firm believer that actions speak louder than words, so there could have been a bit more development, or you could have omitted the first ILY in Shizuo's thoughts since it would become obvious. Just my opinion (not considered a flame, right? -sigh- haters gonna hate but on the internet, there just plain mean _). Otherwise, cute and sweet :) I look forward to Izaya's PTSD *sadistic smile*
MattRiyanRox chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
Oh my God. This story broke my heart, but it also made me so happy. I had to read this story multiple times because I love it so much and I absolutely adore protective Shizuo, especially over his little Izaya.
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 11 . 5/25/2014
Is there no sequel yet? I really hope it's coming! I love this story!
AsumeKona chapter 11 . 1/21/2014
Thank you for the story; I really liked it!
SteampunkInformants chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
Beautiful story, can't wait for Survivor's Syndrome.
And I love the fact that you take this one tiny prompt and turn into something huge. The prompt for this story was: Shizaya, just some IC cuddling and fluff, right? I love how you took that prompt and turned it into something bigger. You're an awesome writer and I look forward to reading more of your fanfictions soon. Keep up the awesome work! (I was going to post this review on that last chapter but I already posted another review on it, so I couldn't)

GirlwithHeadPhones88
ansjovisjj chapter 11 . 10/8/2013
my gowd I loved it! (going to look for the sequel now) if I can't find it I'm gonna force you to write it, teeheee
eclipsed flower chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
The first Shizaya fic that I've read that feels real. Thank you so much.
SteampunkInformants chapter 11 . 6/28/2013
this story was great! Can't wait for Survivor's Syndrome to come out. Keep up the awesome work! Your writing is AWESOME!
TrackerIsHere chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
After being thoroughly entranced by this wonderful work, I am definitely off to read the sequel. :D
DattebayoUrie01 chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
I LOVE IT! It's so full of Shizaya fluff
aiTaiOrihara chapter 11 . 11/7/2012
So-so I read this story a long time ago and I donno if I reviewed but I sent it to a friend who is writing like a similar Izaya recovery process to help her since she's not good at writing them so I kinda wann are-read this cause I remmebered how much I really adored it and I really wanna see a sequel to it because sdjasd i love it
Guest chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
When are you posting the sequel? It's been nearly two years sense you posted this...
Rai Rai Blue chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
Seriously, I come back to this story all the time. I want the sequel all ready. PLEASE!
Authoorr chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Where is the sequel, I thought you did wrote it before?