Reviews for Fragility
Looking forwards to Survivor's Syndrome!
J chapter 2 . 2/26
Hi! I love this thing so far :)
inlovewithshizaya chapter 11 . 2/16
Poor Izaya. I hope his voice will come back. I really loved reading this story.
I really want to read that sequel you mentioned.
Ember Blaze chapter 11 . 12/30/2015
Nice job on this! It was really good! Whenever I read these depressing fanfics about Izaya getting hurt, I always get a shiver running through me. That's kinda how I tell if the story I'm reading is good or not. If it's good, I'll get really attached to the characters, and when something bad happens to them, I get the shiver and I'm terrified for them. This story did that to me a lot, which takes skill, so really good job!

Just curious, I have all these ideas of what happened to Izaya, but what's your thought on it? What do you say happened to Izaya? (you don't have to tell me, as i said, i was just curious)
Haruhi's Rose chapter 11 . 9/30/2015
I found it absolutely incredible that you took a small prompt about characters cuddling and turned into this amazing story! On top of that you managed to accomplish this without Izaya uttering a single verbal word! I love that you kept everyone very in character and gave us this beautiful story filled with both angsty and fluffy goodness and adorableness galore! I'm still hoping (and begging!) for you to write the sequel! There are still so many unanswered questions! What actually happened to Izaya and who was/were the ones that attacked him? Is Kida involved in this in any way? Will Shizuo patch things up with Kasuka? Most importantly, will Izaya be able to speak again and say "those three words"? I loved Celty and Shinra in this story as well! :D
coolexaj chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Damn it this story is amazing so far X3,but why does everybody hate Izaya ;; ...[I cri,he mah fave]
Lunatic Synthesia chapter 11 . 6/16/2015
I'm truly sorry for not reviewing the last chapters, but damn. Your story is really intriguing I couldn't stop clicking the next button!
You're amazing :)
Evilkitten3 chapter 11 . 5/10/2015
I wonder... does this mean Kida's involved? How interesting! Ah, but forget that. I still love this story, and I probably always will, no matter how many times I read it! It doesn't push the Shizaya like certain other stories, but it doesn't do that whole "he's cute... oh wait no denial!" thing, which gets pretty annoying after a while. And Namie, shame on you! I still love you, though. XD Well, I wanted to make this review extra long, because I'm pretty certain I didn't review the first chapter, but I doubt you want to listen to me ramble on. So, with all that said, I bid you adieu~ ヾ(*Д*)
Evilkitten3 chapter 10 . 5/10/2015
Aw, poor Shizzy... never fear, the fluff is here! So, it looks like everything will work out, which is nice, but I can't help but wonder who would do such a thing! I mean, besides Novoux. Is it Yodogiri? Or Kujiragi? Kida? An OC? I simply can't wait! Well, actually, I can. And I will, because it's more fun to find out through reading~ (。‿。)
Evilkitten3 chapter 9 . 5/10/2015
I got stitches once... it was weird. But I'm glad Izaya's leg is okay! I mean, well, better. Kinda. Ah, and Shizuo's gonna help out, so more fluff awaits! Hooray! *:.。. o()o .。.:*
Evilkitten3 chapter 8 . 5/10/2015
Geez, does Shizuo have amnesia or something when it comes to Anri? And I think it's nice that Mikado is concerned about Izaya, though I'm not sure I trust either of them... Still, Celty is as adorably cool as ever~ (_)
Evilkitten3 chapter 7 . 5/10/2015
Gosh, I wonder how it must feel to hear news like that... I mean, there are worse things to get news about, but that's gotta be hard to hear. I find it interesting that your Shizuo likes to read. It's a trait I've seen a couple times in other fanfics, but it doesn't pop up very much, which is interesting, seeing as aversion to violence and a liking for quiet are pretty big parts of Shizuo's character. Though he does like to watch wrestling... (・_・ヾ
Evilkitten3 chapter 6 . 5/10/2015
Poor Izaya. I don't know WHAT I'd do without my legs. Well, I mean, I know what I WOULDN'T do, but it still doesn't seem like a favorable outcome. I'll keep them right where they are, I think. Still, it's interesting - a dog or some other quadruped can lose a leg and continue with their life with almost no problems, but a biped loses one leg and it's wheelchair time. I mean, there's a difference between 1/4 of your legs and 1/2 of your legs, but it's still 1/4 of your limbs either way. Granted, I wouldn't want to walk on my hands, but...

Izaya's adorable when he sleeps? Haha, I bet. The crazier they are, the cuter their not-crazy faces when they're asleep. ヽ(*ω)ノ
Evilkitten3 chapter 5 . 5/10/2015
Ah, Celty is such a Cool Big Sis type character, which is interesting, as she's also a Tsundere. Those traits aren't usually found in one character, but it works here. Tsundullahan to the rescue! Celty, you rock~ "We are a family"; that was sooooo sweet! (ʃƪ)
Evilkitten3 chapter 4 . 5/10/2015
I'm trying to imagine Kasuka giving someone a dirty look. And I am failing. Honestly, he's probably one of the craziest characters in the cast - I mean, even a serial killer thinks he's nuts! Still, shame on you, Kasuka! Being so mean. ()︵