Reviews for Little Things
klharmany chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
This is so sweet. I really thought they were cute:)
Simply Ginger chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I really wish the writers would have kept him around. I loved the interactions they had and would have loved seeing if their relationship went any farther than it did.
ErikaRiley chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Eee! This is what I've wanted to see on the show for so long. I hate that other people hate this couple, they have easily twice the genuine chemistry of any other couple on the show. I thought this was fitting, both for the characters, and for the show (despite the writers crazy overuse of it, I'm still quite fond of the elevator meme).
Immokk chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I really liked this, it's very well written and in character. I can imagine the way they look- I can see Stark staring at the floor with his chin touching his chest.

I like the pairing too, however unpopular, as it is one of few in the show that feels very real because it is unexpected... love is rarely expected!

Very good!
Lisianpeia chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Sooo sweet ) Loved it!

I like them too! And I'm craving for scenes with them now and there are so few..
OTP-Obsessions chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
i totally want them to be together now...since the last episode that i watched 7x20 i just like the dynamic between them

great story btw
Scarlett88 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Too perfect for words. Any chance it could continue?
Masquerading Muse chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This is such a wondering beginning! I can't remember if you said it was a one-shot or not, but I hope you continue it. Your writing captures the characters and really picks up on the sweet, little things between them.
Musical-Mayhem101 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I really like this pairing and this a cute little story! Nice job!
Hollymaye chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
You should definatly continue this story! It's great i love the pairing.
Trekky001 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Finally! An April/Stark story, he is not even listed among the characters yet, but I like the character and I like MacNicol as an actor. And I LOVE this story! A llittle gem, short and sweet, both in character and it goes down smoothly. Very nice.
FarmerLiz chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I'm so intrigued by this pairing, and happy to see this great fic about it. Thanks for posting.