Reviews for Mated Tail
Jissy2013 chapter 13 . 7/3/2014
love it some cute :)
LethalDiamond chapter 12 . 12/13/2013
*cries because perfection* this is literally one of the best story lines i have ever read. There seriously need to be more stories like this.
Genim chapter 13 . 10/14/2013
More merman!Dean please! I love reading stories about Dean being a merman. Please write more.
Jean chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
My name is Jean because I ship Jay and Dean! I loved this story! Are you going to write more? You should! You should write more stories about Dean and Jay.
Stiles chapter 13 . 8/30/2013
Sweet story! Merman!Dean is awesome! And he and Jay make a great couple. You should write more stories about them.
Fireflyer girl chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
I love this story , Dean is so cool as a merman . It would be so cool if this became an mpreg .
Really enjoyed this .
Hope you continue this fic .
LethalDiamond chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
This is the second time i have read these stories and i absolutely love them. I hope you start the next one soon!
Angel chapter 13 . 5/26/2013
I loved your Tail series! You must write more stories about Dean being a merman. There aren't too many stories out there about Dean being a merman. And a lot of the ones I was able to find sucked. They were really bad. All of your merman!Dean stories are awesome!
Dena Novak chapter 13 . 5/26/2013
Hey great story! I loved all three of your Tail stories. You should totally make a sequal to this. Like have Dean and Jay start a family. Like Dean can get pregnant with their baby. That would be great! Pregnant merman Dean.
spot'scrazygirl chapter 13 . 5/20/2013
sorry wrong champter i like the hole story are you going to make another sequel?
spot'scrazygirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
i like it are you going to make another one?
kissacazador chapter 13 . 5/13/2013
Loved it...thanks for finishing it! Have an awesome summer!
Kaz-za-15 chapter 13 . 5/8/2013
Can't wait for the next fic to start. :)
babyreaper chapter 13 . 5/5/2013
A great ending, glad that Dean is happy and he and Jay have mated, Is Sam going to be OK with Dean and Jay, after all he seemed to be jealous that he wasn't number 1 in Dean's life anymore? Thanks really enjoy merman Dean stories.
Storylover28 chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
Please please update! It's been forever!