Reviews for Mated Tail
its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!
Jissy2013 chapter 13 . 7/3/2014
love it some cute :)
LethalDiamond chapter 12 . 12/13/2013
*cries because perfection* this is literally one of the best story lines i have ever read. There seriously need to be more stories like this.
Genim chapter 13 . 10/14/2013
More merman!Dean please! I love reading stories about Dean being a merman. Please write more.
Jean chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
My name is Jean because I ship Jay and Dean! I loved this story! Are you going to write more? You should! You should write more stories about Dean and Jay.
Stiles chapter 13 . 8/30/2013
Sweet story! Merman!Dean is awesome! And he and Jay make a great couple. You should write more stories about them.
Fireflyer girl chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
I love this story , Dean is so cool as a merman . It would be so cool if this became an mpreg .
Really enjoyed this .
Hope you continue this fic .
LethalDiamond chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
This is the second time i have read these stories and i absolutely love them. I hope you start the next one soon!
Angel chapter 13 . 5/26/2013
I loved your Tail series! You must write more stories about Dean being a merman. There aren't too many stories out there about Dean being a merman. And a lot of the ones I was able to find sucked. They were really bad. All of your merman!Dean stories are awesome!
Dena Novak chapter 13 . 5/26/2013
Hey great story! I loved all three of your Tail stories. You should totally make a sequal to this. Like have Dean and Jay start a family. Like Dean can get pregnant with their baby. That would be great! Pregnant merman Dean.
spot'scrazygirl chapter 13 . 5/20/2013
sorry wrong champter i like the hole story are you going to make another sequel?
spot'scrazygirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
i like it are you going to make another one?
kissacazador chapter 13 . 5/13/2013
Loved it...thanks for finishing it! Have an awesome summer!
Kaz-za-15 chapter 13 . 5/8/2013
Can't wait for the next fic to start. :)