Reviews for Happy Birthday, Fred
Fey27 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
It was so sad:(((( I love fred so much!
Lysithea chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I could barely read this because my eyes blurred. Very sweet.
Alurax chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
That was so very sweet. I always hated that George was left behind, and nearly geeked out when I found out he named his son Fred. (Though I thought he was older than Roxy... oh well.) Also, side note, I believe the battle was in 2006. Fred and George were born in '97, and Fred died just over a month after their 19th birthday.
TheLovelyRusher chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
So I was thinking in my mind, Holy Schmidt, I never read a story by boots n opals D: So I clicked on your pagey wagey thingy doo and oh btw your lil profile pic is adorable, look at that cute wittle face! Why am I talking like a 4 year old? lol. I had some sugar, that is why. Anywho, I WAS APPALED TO FIND NO BIG TIME RUSH. Like, girl, your fantastical, magical, beautiful way of writing needs to poop out a BTR fic PLEASE because I think you could be one of the best BTR writers EVER. EVER. Anyway, let me get started on this review.

"George apparated close to the Burrow. He glanced at his old home, reminiscent thoughts instantly bursting in his mind. He remembered another April 1st when he and Fred were young. It had been early morning and they had just finished planting all of the jokes, spiking all of the food and drink with various offending pollutants, and generally pranking up the whole house, leaving no area safe. Fred had grinned gleefully and said, "This is gonna be the best birthday ever!" at the same time that George said, "This is gonna be the best April Fools Day ever!"

They had looked at each other and laughed.

"I didn't even remember about good old April Fools," Fred had said. "I guess I think of them as the same. Having our birthday is a good enough excuse for a prank day for me."

"Yeah," George had said, and the twins had grinned at each other."- AWE!

"The pain had lessened, it was true. But, thirteen years later, he sometimes still stopped speaking halfway through a sentence, waiting for his twin to finish his thought. He still, occasionally, woke in the morning to a moment of blissful unawareness in which he thought he still had a twin. Although he had a wonderful life, he still felt that little piece of him that was his best friend, missing."- I have a twin, and if I ever lost him.. D:

"

"But I'm happy, Fred. I know you would want me to be happy. I think having Freddie Jr. helps me. He looks so much like you. Well," he smiled. "he looks like me too. But Fred- he acts so much like you. I don't want to replace you, Fred. I will never try, I swear. I couldn't. But I feel like I have a piece of you in Freddie. I think you know that though, Fred."

George closed his eyes, smiling, feeling at peace.

Finally, George stood. He brushed off his knees.

As he was leaving, he turned back for a moment and grinned.

"Happy April Fools, mate." George Weasley laughed. "They aren't gonna know what hit them. It's gonna be the best birthday ever."

"- Just beautiful and lovely and oh so sad D: Please write a BTR fic, I will be your biggest fan. I see so much potential.
Droupy48 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
That was excellent! I'm gonna go cry now...
d3activat3d chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Awe. Awe. AWE.

I know this was published a long time ago but I found it, found it intriguing, and read it.

And I loved it.

I love how you talked about their twinnie telepathy- well, I don't know if that's what it's called -and how they answered each other and said things at the same time! :3 So cutesy. :3 I love that.

And I love when George went to the gravesite, and started talking to Fred. It was really sweet and tear-jerking. And peaceful, I like the peace. c:

You're a really good author! You should write more Harry Potter fanfics. ~ :3
The Awesome March Hare chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Awsome! So cute!
FeathersMcStrange chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Aww :(, poor George. I always thought he was the real tragedy of Fred's death was that George had to live without him. The one who got the worse deal was not the one that died, but the one left behind. This was such a cute little story.

Anyway, since you've been a loyal reviewer on the 100 Themes Challenge I thought it would be only fair to come check out your stuff. I think you should write more Harry Potter stories!
weasleygirl31 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
aw that made me cry...it was very well written.

p.s. battle's in 1997, but close enough :)
Dimcairien chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Great job. I was nearly crying. And yes, the battle took place 2 May, 1998.
I-Await-A-Protector chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
awww 3 sweet and sad at the same time! Lovely!
HopefulMe chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Awwww this was just adorable! Loved it so much! This is some amazing writing!
iliads chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Simply lovely in every way.