Reviews for Barely Breathing
I'mActuallyObsessedx chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Ahh! So touching! Love it :)
shanae chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I love your story it reminded of my mother before she passed. she had a heart porblem and needed a new heart but was put on the waiting list. that why when i turned 18 i became a donar because i dont want anyone to suffer like my mother did.
cuteypuffgirl chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Beautifully written and so heartfelt, it hurt.

Your prose is incredibly graceful and the way you portrayed just about EVERYTHING really touched me. I love your use of flashbacks, letters and lyrics. Together they mesh together perfectly.

I also loved the end, it just about destroyed me. This was so beautiful and angsty and... so many other indescribable emotions, I guess there's only one thing to say:

Thank you for writing this amazing piece of work... it was amazing. I absolutely applaud your skill for angst and romance. Brilliant job, this was great. You have talent :)

xx cuteypuffgirl.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
That was so beautiful, I could have cried. Amazing, simply amazing.
xMexWithoutxYoux chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I know I'm really late in reading this. I can't believe this is the first time I have run across this story, but I just want to tell you how amazing and beautiful this story is. It had me crying almost the whole entire time, whether it be sad tears or happy tears! Their love is just so amazing. Thankyou for writing this! It is truly fantastic!
alicex chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
great one shot, you're a great writer, well done :) x
AndBeLessLikeYou chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Wow. Ohmygod. One of the best stories I've read in awhile. Probably because it made me cry.

btw I loved all the HSM dialogue you incorporated :)
Female Nick Carraway chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
For some strange reason, I kinda, wanted, her to die..

*dodges tomatoes being thrown*

Hey, all I'm saying is what was on my mind the whole time I was reading it. I think it would have taken the OS to a whole new level of emotions. To me I think it would have been much more bittersweet(:
pamylz chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Sweet, cute, lovely, and of course, nicely written. I can't quite figure out where it places among cliche, cheesy, and original but I loved it anyway. I'm looking forward to listening to that playlist :D (what's supposed to go before the .com in the link?) Anyway, definitely great one shot (that felt like a full story but I like that kind of one shots) and up to par with your awesome writing. Great work! Peace.

KaeSquared chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
So, this story had me on the brink of tears. Ohmygosh. I was so afraid that I would just burst into tears at any moment. It was beautiful and so sweet. I felt like I was watching 'A Walk to Remember' but you definitely made it your own. Amazing job!

Kae xx
blacksumo chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Fuck.. I...WOW... like... GAHHH I'm crying my eyes out right now. This is so amazing. I've always enjoyed and love your stories. I'm so glad that you're back. And this one-shot is so good. SO GOOOD. This is exactly what we need in the fandom right now. THANK YOU SO MUCH. And I also want to thank Diana for starting Fandom Donation thing and making writers to come 'alive' again. : G.
kaybaby1127 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
omg that was the cutest most saddest most beautiful thing i have ever read. gaaah made me cry like a bby aha amazing writer like always!
smartgirl231814 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
What a beautiful one-shot! I really love the message of this story that sometimes you just have to stay hopeful at a time when things seem that they would only get worse.

Great job!
palmbeach chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
wonderful story
zettaiyo chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Yay! I didn't get an update notice and just saw your reply to me on lj now! THANK YOU SO MUCH MICHIE! I loved it! Such a great one shot! And to top it off it's similar yet different from A Walk To Remember, one of my favorite movies haha. Great job! I wished that you would continue writing but I know rl gets in the way. As I've always said I love your writing, I think you are a great writer and one of my faves here on FF. Thanks again for allowing me to win your story and for posting it so quickly. Love you Michie!