Reviews for April Fools' Biggest Prank
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/24
nice.
MRMenaMRM chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
I'm so happy I found this story lol. I can hardy believe that this was like the first story I ever read on fanfiction. I'm pretty sure it was because I remember the plot and the hair dye! It was nice reading this story after 4 years of being on the site. Not sure if you still write anymore but I just wanted to say that this was really funny and I'm happy I finally reviewed it:)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
listen Megkips

I have an idea of fanfic for you and goes a month after the events of the PSP game, Fate/tiger colosseum UPPER, based on Emiya Kiritsugu's ending (who were brought back to life due to events caused this game), where the couple begins to live again with Shirou, Illya and Saber. As well as Kotomine Kirei and Avenger (which also appear in this game and remain alive after the events of this game).

It's about Rin wanting to discover more about his father, Tohsaka Tokiomi, actually died on 4th Holy Grail War and the only one that might lead to young Tohsaka the answers she seeks as much about this subject and any other if not Kiritsugu himself, for he have been the participant of the 4th Holy Grail War.

PS : None of the routes of Fate/stay night and even in Fate/hollow ataraxia, Rin does not know who killed her father know. She did not suspect that Kirei was what killed him after being convinced by Gilgamesh.
Aldamonburst chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
really funny but one thing: didn't Goten have to pee? just wondering.
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
this was adorable...is there a sequel?
MellovesDBZ chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I liked it, but I would love to see more of their love affair :)
mystery dude chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
that story was amazing dude. write more stories
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011