Reviews for Cinderella in a Party Dress
alexx chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
this story sort of reminded me of inception. I don't know what you might think about that. I really liked it. Some parts I got really REALLY confused. But i guessed I figured it out. OMG. it was amazing :D
RockerPrincess83 chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
This was ah-mazing! Seriously it threw my mind for a loop. But as always you knocked it out of the park. I love how everything came together. The part where Finn runs after Rachel in the hospital was epically awesome. Amazingly done :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
another amazing chapter. i thought they were making such progress at the end. i'm hoping i can stay awake long enough to read the last chapter. if not i'm DEFINITELY reading it tomorrow. amazing as always :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
I am seriously loving this story. I've been so busy at work but every chance I get I read as much as I can. I love the way you write Finn and Rachel. If I could write half as good as you I'd be golden :D
korilove chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
Wow. Amazing plot! You had me laughing, crying, getting angry, and every emotion in between. Keep up the fantastic writing!
burninghighwayskyline chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
Can I just say that, this was seriously one of the- if not *the*- best Finchel stories I've ever read?

It was sci-fi, and drama, and romance all bundled into 4 chapters and you still managed to get Finn's internal ramblings perfect!

And the end! I honestly thought Rachel would die, but SHE'S ALIVE :D

Seriously, your writing makes me want to delete anything I've ever written(:

So amazing.
Dr. Nick chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
You are the greatest fanfic author EVER!

The plot was awesome and the characters sounded like themselves.

Awesome work! :)
fresch chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
This was really beautiful...and painful. In a good way, of course. I think I cried a total of 5 times throughout the entirety of this story. You just really know how to pull the emotions out of me. So, so lovely.
rainkl chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
I think I love every chapter of this story!
iNatashacy chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
this story was recommended BTW... i stayed up late to read . . . !

Finchel shipper 3
ladidai chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
There are stories, then there are stories. This is the latter.

This is the type of complete story that bends genres (sci-fi, humor, romance, and drama) and makes me wonder why I even bother writing. Both of their voices are spot on and your version of Finn's internal ramblings are always a joy to read. And of course the twist at the end was pretty damn good.

By the way, I don't know if you watch Doctor Who, but for some reason I kept imagining Rachel as the Doctor talking to Sally during Blink.
AnnZ chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
I absolutely loved it. I was tearing up alongside Finn most of the time. Very well written!
muaks chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
oh goodness...you had me crying lol thank you :)
klisscolfer chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
OH MY GOD. WOW. That story was so original and awesome. LOVELOVELOVED the storyline even though I don't like Finchel. That was really really good. It probably was one of the best stories on this website. You're truly genius.
iNatashacy chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
this story was recommended BTW... i stayed up late to read . . . !

Finchel shipper 3