Reviews for Cinderella in a Party Dress
RockerPrincess83 chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
another amazing chapter. i thought they were making such progress at the end. i'm hoping i can stay awake long enough to read the last chapter. if not i'm DEFINITELY reading it tomorrow. amazing as always :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
I am seriously loving this story. I've been so busy at work but every chance I get I read as much as I can. I love the way you write Finn and Rachel. If I could write half as good as you I'd be golden :D
korilove chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
Wow. Amazing plot! You had me laughing, crying, getting angry, and every emotion in between. Keep up the fantastic writing!
burninghighwayskyline chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
Can I just say that, this was seriously one of the- if not *the*- best Finchel stories I've ever read?

It was sci-fi, and drama, and romance all bundled into 4 chapters and you still managed to get Finn's internal ramblings perfect!

And the end! I honestly thought Rachel would die, but SHE'S ALIVE :D

Seriously, your writing makes me want to delete anything I've ever written(:

So amazing.
Dr. Nick chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
You are the greatest fanfic author EVER!

The plot was awesome and the characters sounded like themselves.

Awesome work! :)
fresch chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
This was really beautiful...and painful. In a good way, of course. I think I cried a total of 5 times throughout the entirety of this story. You just really know how to pull the emotions out of me. So, so lovely.
rainkl chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
I think I love every chapter of this story!
iNatashacy chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
this story was recommended BTW... i stayed up late to read . . . !

Finchel shipper 3
ladidai chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
There are stories, then there are stories. This is the latter.

This is the type of complete story that bends genres (sci-fi, humor, romance, and drama) and makes me wonder why I even bother writing. Both of their voices are spot on and your version of Finn's internal ramblings are always a joy to read. And of course the twist at the end was pretty damn good.

By the way, I don't know if you watch Doctor Who, but for some reason I kept imagining Rachel as the Doctor talking to Sally during Blink.
AnnZ chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
I absolutely loved it. I was tearing up alongside Finn most of the time. Very well written!
muaks chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
oh had me crying lol thank you :)
klisscolfer chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
OH MY GOD. WOW. That story was so original and awesome. LOVELOVELOVED the storyline even though I don't like Finchel. That was really really good. It probably was one of the best stories on this website. You're truly genius.
iNatashacy chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
this story was recommended BTW... i stayed up late to read . . . !

Finchel shipper 3
bnh1629 chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
I absolutely loved is definitely going into my favorites! I can't even begin to describe just what I loved the most about this! I really loved the happy ending...I would have been completely and utterly sad if it had ended sad! You wrote this perfectly and so eloquently! It blew me away! I'm actually gonna read it again after I post this! It is 4:00am and I am so tired but I can't tear my eyes away from's such a beautiful story! Heartbreaking at times...I would really love to read a companion piece of Rachels special time...or 28 weeks of loop :) I would love you forever!
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Wow, this story is really intense. Poor Finn. This must be beyond confusing for him. I'm really loving it so far. Can't wait to read the next part
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »