Reviews for Cinderella in a Party Dress
jedisnow chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
You are an amazing writer. You had my heart racing the whole time. I was crying in real time when Rachel died. This is definatly a re read. I loved it
Emily chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
This is one of the best fics I've read- EVER. I don't even know what to say, really, besides:

Which pretty much sums everything I'm feeling up. ;)

You're such a talented writer, and I'm not gonna lie, everytime I see a new/updated story from you I start to flail a lil' bit. 3
marinas chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
Holy. Crap. No words can explain what I feel right now. That was the craziest thing I've ever read(in a good way.) I was so confused at one point, and maybe I'm still confused now, but holy crap. Just...bravo. SO AMAZING!
rainkl chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
I love this, it must have taken a lot of thought to put this together. Great job! You are so talented, keep writing!
DreamerInHerOwnWorld chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
Wow. That was without doubt the most f***ing fantastic fic I have read in forever. I'm actually speechless. Your fics are always, always incredible but this one just blew the rest right out of the water! The plot was so intricate and so confusing but you wrote it so amazingly that it was actually easy to understand at the end. You're incredibly talented to write such a detailed plot in such a way that it's easy to follow but still impossible to tell where it's going. I'm still bawling like a baby and shaking as I write this. You captured the emotions perfectly all the way through. I didn't think the happy ending was a cop-out either. Actually, I think it made it that much more effective that after everything Finn and Rachel had been through - watching each other die multiple times, trying to save each other, realising how much they love each other - they werestill brought together in the end, even when each thought they'd sacrificed their own lives for the other. I could actually read this over and over again and it would never be any less fantastic or fail to make me cry any less. I have never been more glad to spend several hours in the middle of the night reading and the resultant headache from crying so much is absolutely worth it. If I knew you in real life I would actually bake you a thousand cakes and give you the biggest hug ever. I'm aware that I'm rambling a lot now (and that last sentence probably sounded really stalkerish - it wasn't meant to!) so, whilst I could carry on incoherently praising your fic for the rest of my life, I think I'm just going to say: UTTER, UTTER PERFECTION. NEVER, EVER STOP WRITING.
LastToFirst chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
The whole story was amazing! The best Finchel story I've ever read without a doubt, and just one of the best stories on fanfiction period. Great job!
lessthanthree.agnes chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
I don't even think I have the words to express how much I loved this story.

Thank you so much for being an amazing writer.
PeryneB chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
Holy. Shit. O_O

That was absolutely insane. But like, in a good way - in an AMAZING way actually. I can't properly review this story, cos i'd have to come up with a whole new vocabulary, a whole new language, in order to begin to try to tell you you how much i loved it.

I've never read and experienced anything like this before; you, milady, have completely blown my mind!

I cried buckets of tears while laughing my ass off at the same freaking time! So many feelings all happening at once, i honestly couldn't keep up; i still can't wrap my mind and my heart around it all honestly, i don't think i ever will.

With this story, you pretty much made official the fact that you're the most talented, the most brilliant and the craziest writer i've ever known - i am so grateful for your existence and your brains, /you have no idea/... :))))

Makaylia chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I can't even express how intrugued I am and how much my heart is racing reading this. You are too good to us; please take over for that author who writes the glee novels.
Naiema chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
I loved it. I didn't feel it was a cop-out whatsoever. I hate sad endings so I was happy with the ending. :)
nelunar chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
WOW! Amazing! I had to stop reading several times because I could no longer see the words through my tears. I loved it soooooo frickin much! BRAVO, please keep writing, you're amazing!

Loved when Finn kidnapped Rachel and was like "nobody cares" lol

I love when I come across fantastic stories like this!
Whistler Nights chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
I am totally, totally, blown away! Bravo! Ryan Murphy could easily make this into a movie. Thank you for sharing this with us.
oftheheart chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
heejdjdkkekd I'm crying.
KBecks87 chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
Loved this! So origional!
SciFiMom2000 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Wow, I've read the whole thing, and had tears in my eyes at one point. Excellent job.

This story was very complicated and you could have easily confused the reader, but you did an excellent job keeping it clear so the reader was able to follow what was going on.

279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »