Reviews for Cinderella in a Party Dress
mspstar97 chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
That was beautiful. I'm still in denial about Cory, and I needed a fic like this to help me remember a living version of Finn and Rachel. You did a really good job. :)
AndYouLetHerGo chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
wow. That is all I have to say. I can't tell you how many times I cried. Thank you, you make up amazing stories. I wish I was in your head for a day.
Payton chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
This is amazing. Most finchel stories are stupid and every conflict is solved in two seconds, but this actuallly had a plot! I absolutely loved it, especially because the whole thing wasn't just some stupid love triangle, it was interesting how u added the whole time travel thing and actually made it believable! I don't know how u possibly pulled this off, I would have been confused just reading it, I can't imagine writing it, but whatever super steroids u used worked!) I absolutely loved it, u r so talented. So good!
guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
still remains to be one of my favorites...I only wish that reality was a coma dream and we'd all wake up from this nightmare and Cory would be alive.
Closetedhard-coreshipper123 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This is the first finchel fan fiction I've read ...ever. It made me cry. Thank you for writing it. It was absolutely a treat to read and very lovely. RIP Cory. May your soul rest in peace. 3
me chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
i don't even ship finchel but this was fantastic. Really, it deserves more reviews because it's freaking mind blowing and i can't even with you perfect writing

thanks for writing this!
welovelea1 chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
THAT WAS AMAZING! You made me cry, smile and I loved it so much! Its completely different to anything I've read before and OMG I CANT GET OVER HOW AMAZING IT IS! I WAS IN FULL BLOWN TEARS AT ONE POINT :P
fincheelfaithfully chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
omg this is like the best fic i've ever read 33 i cried so much and like dkxmzmdnakjdfj *-*
Miss Hungary chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
Loved it! It had me addicted from the first paragraph and as I went on I really got more and more hooked!
Rebecca Vicioso chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
OMGoodness! What an imagination you have! This story is GENIOUS! Seriously, it had me at the edge of my chair, while my eyes never left the screen! The way you had that twist in the end where Finn was hit and somehow their subconsciousnesses merged together was such a twist I was like "WHHAAATTT?!" It was insane! I loved loved loved it! I'm so glad this fic was as long as it was.. if it was shorter it wouldn't have done the story justice! Best fic I've ever read! You deserve an award for this seriously! New fav! #Finchel Btw, I'm a sucker for happy endings too! So glad you created this "monster" D Thanks for the A-MAZING read! xD
Rebecca Vicioso chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Nearly brought me to tears. Finn's revelation...priceless. Here comes chapter 4!
Rebecca Vicioso chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
I can't...this story has me tightly strung! Chapter 3, here I come!
Rebecca Vicioso chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This story had my mind whirling, my face as close as possible to my screen. When it came to an end my reaction was, "OMG, nooo!" then I saw that there were more chapters and my reaction was, "oh thank god!" Can't wait to read the rest! This is nuts and I'm loving it!
kellygreen83 chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Wow ... that … was beautiful. I'm not one to cry easily over things and I was actually tearing up over this wonderful story. You are an amazing writer. Never stop because you truly have a gift.
amy dunne chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
This may have been the most elaborate fanfic I've ever read, but it was also one of my favorites. I adore the plot, and I love Finchel together.
I raise my glass in a toast to you.
281 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »