Reviews for Cinderella in a Party Dress
Anon chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
I don't even know where to begin. Wow, just -

Wow.

Seriously, this was so good that there isn't even an adjective worthy of describing it. I'm so jealous of you right now. This was genius.

Thank you so much for writing it.
luafontes chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
OMG! This have to be one of the best fanfics EVER! i couldn't stop reading it! congrats! u got the gift!
Hello chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
I read the whole story at once because i just couldnt stop myself :) This is a crazy idea but very good written. And I love happy endings :)
BobbieJo1 chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
Oh wow this fic is incredible. I admit I don't usually read finchel but I am so glad found this (a year later oops) because it blew my mind in the best way possible! I was in tears at times and I never had expected to react in such a way, what an epic emotional ride, I loved every minute! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
FinchelLoveHearts chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
best story I have EVER read and I read books and stories all the time, 24-7 I have a book in my hands, it was so engaging and I hope you keep on writing
dorkofyourdreams chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
I have to be honest, the chapers took me around 20 minutes to read completely(and I'm not a slow reader), and this fiction made my brain hurt. Aside from a couple spelling and grammer errors, there was nothing wrong with this story. I absolutely loved it. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant :).
Lovetheday chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
Great! I loved it!
the truth is hard to swallow chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
i usually don't do time travel. like, on principle or something, idek. xD but i loved this, i should probably start giving it more of a chance. jesus. A. (though i do hate the "it was all a dream!" excuse, but, well, it wasn't bad here xx)
Estefanny chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
I'm at the part where quinn is leaning in to him and he is imagining rachel's smile...:) i am bawling my eyes out! I'm not done reading it but i wanted to post this first! i can't wait to read the ending...hope its good:)

FINCHEL 4EVER!
blessedmommy23 chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
HOLY CRAP
monii chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
this is one of the best fics I have ever read!and its complete and like rachel would say all kinds of awesome! heheh amazing job!
dharkephoenyx chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
This story is just.. wow. Epic.
Amybf19 chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Oh my gosh, that was one of the most creative, heartbreaking, astounding fics I have ever read. I am immediately putting it in my favorites!
Pop chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
wow that was confusing... but in a good way!:)
LC 86 chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
I'm not sure how I never read this story, but I'm glad that I gave it a go. It was a very gripping and fast moving plot. And I'm a sucker for anything remotely associated to "Back to the Future."

Anyway, as much as I would have loved to have seen what had happened if Rachel has died, I didn't hate the ending. Or it would have been a little to cool to find out that Finn was hurt, but all the things that happened to them in "real time" accutally happened, but only the "special time" was fictional. Does that make sense?

Either way...this was still a great story and I was hooked from the first sentice.
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »