Reviews for School Days
The Utterly Fabulous Z chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
I remember Between the Lions. I used to be obsessed with that when I was 5.
janette chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
I absolutely adore it, but just as a thought, maybe you can have them play ninja. Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahah ahahahahaha. Seriously.
Pheonix09 chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Adding more digi-destined I see and I'm glad it is not Koukou
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
awww poor Kouji

Please don't hook up the twins, that is wrong
Purple Pallbearer chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
Looks good so far. I just can't wait until the frontier team gets their spirits. I mean imagine the look on T.K's and davis's face when Koichi transforms to a bad ass fighting machine!
seivu chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Y'know, for a second there I thought Kouichi was going to do more than just poke at Kouji's wound when he removed the latter's clothes... *shakes off mental yaoi images from head*

Dangit, I seriously need to cut back on the KouKou Puffs.
Dark Stormchaser chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
Lol, looks like Davis is catching up. I loved Kouichi's relationship with the Frontier group and how Matt thought that Kouji was older (still laughing about that btw). Kouichi gave Kouji a heartattack (not that he didn't deserve it, lol). But it is nice to see the rivalry between the groups is dying a little (Kari doesn't count, I am so serious). But do they have the spirits with them yet? Loved this chapter and can't wait for the next update. :)
Dark Stormchaser chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
I liked the competition between Davis and T.K. and now the DigiDestined of seasons 1-4 unite...sorta, the drama intensifies. I liked how you showed that all of the groups had issues with each other...and I didn't think Kouichi would actually be able to stop Matt and Tai from fighting (O.O). Sadistic one moment, nurturing the next, and then dangerous. I love it. Oh, and if Kari wants to feel threatened...(holds up a scythe eagerly), I'll help her with it. But from the looks of it, Kouji and T.K. just might beat me to it. Keep up the good work!
Dark Stormchaser chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
LMAO! The plot thickens I see. Kouichi was drunk and now he has T.K. and Davis competing for his affections. I wonder how they are going to handle Kouji when he finds out and Kouichi when he has an episode.
Dark Stormchaser chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Poor Kouji. But I guess that's what he gets for being jealous of a couple of kids. Is Kouichi sick again or just confused? Can't wait for the next update though but this is so funny.