Reviews for Secrets
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2016
OMG. LOVED this story. By far one of the best zosan fics I've read.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
This story is amazing, I wish you could have made it long because it was so attracting like memories, I have read memories and I loved it so much, I loved zosan more after you describe them, you wright so well specialy zoro's thoughts his feelings and sanji you describe him so perfect handsome, charming as he is, all the plot the lines background and new kind of jobs you describe them as though you have done those jobs I wish I could wright like you I'm sorry if I have made any mistakes english is not my first language, anyways your awsome! please wright more!
Meowser Clancy chapter 4 . 10/9/2015
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Wonderful conclusion.
Meowser Clancy chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
What a backstory. You're a genius.
Meowser Clancy chapter 2 . 10/9/2015
Oh damn you know how to hook people.
Meowser Clancy chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Damn, what a cliffhanger .So glad I can go on to the next chapter :)

*feels faintly guilty because when you published it people had to wait*
*feeling of guilt goes away as I push the button*
ClearLovesMe chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
Holy shit this was soooo good. I really liked the whole concept of the story,since i started reading it i couldnt put it down. It was soooo good. Sanjixzoro are my favorite OTP. And i think u did a really good job putting them togther. The plot the sex tthe whol thing was sooo good. This is definitely one of my most favorite story of them. You did a really great job. Totally following you after this. I can't wait to read other stories from you!
Me chapter 4 . 1/7/2015
Oh my God. Oh. My. God. There'd got to be a sequel to this. I'm gonna search for one in your stories, and if don't find one, I'll PM you every time I can to write one. Like, I need to know about Zoro's scar. Pretty please?
ohmygoodness chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
Beautiful.
aurorajackson chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
Every time I read this I always say out loud "God, I love this story."
Yeah, it's OOC, but that doesn't matter one bit. It is moving, sexy, emotional, and wonderfully told.
Love it!
pheonix38514 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I love your work! I want a smut filled epilogue!
phoenix38514 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
what's the reference for the lobby? is it past fish-man and I haven't gotten there yet or am I just being a moron?
Adiez chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
All the couple are not what we can expect and I love surprise !
Too bad that nothing happen between Lucci and Kaku but otherwise that was perfect.
In addition to a good script, there is a good chemistry between your characters
and that why I really appreciate your story :)
Subaru's dreams chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
I never thought about Ace and Law But is was really cute. :) And I like the story. It's so cute. :) And you did it: Since I read your FF I now like SanZo too. ;)
Anon chapter 4 . 12/22/2013