Reviews for Secrets
ClearLovesMe chapter 4 . 2/16
Holy shit this was soooo good. I really liked the whole concept of the story,since i started reading it i couldnt put it down. It was soooo good. Sanjixzoro are my favorite OTP. And i think u did a really good job putting them togther. The plot the sex tthe whol thing was sooo good. This is definitely one of my most favorite story of them. You did a really great job. Totally following you after this. I can't wait to read other stories from you!
Me chapter 4 . 1/7
Oh my God. Oh. My. God. There'd got to be a sequel to this. I'm gonna search for one in your stories, and if don't find one, I'll PM you every time I can to write one. Like, I need to know about Zoro's scar. Pretty please?
ohmygoodness chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
Beautiful.
aurorajackson chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
Every time I read this I always say out loud "God, I love this story."
Yeah, it's OOC, but that doesn't matter one bit. It is moving, sexy, emotional, and wonderfully told.
Love it!
pheonix38514 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I love your work! I want a smut filled epilogue!
phoenix38514 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
what's the reference for the lobby? is it past fish-man and I haven't gotten there yet or am I just being a moron?
Adiez chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
All the couple are not what we can expect and I love surprise !
Too bad that nothing happen between Lucci and Kaku but otherwise that was perfect.
In addition to a good script, there is a good chemistry between your characters
and that why I really appreciate your story :)
Subaru's dreams chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
I never thought about Ace and Law But is was really cute. :) And I like the story. It's so cute. :) And you did it: Since I read your FF I now like SanZo too. ;)
Anon chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
*Ugly sobbing* A piece of art. No one can write fanfiction like StarkBlack
krito1389 chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
OOOOOWWWW MY GOD it was awesome one of the best stories i ever read, i loved it, the drama, the way you describe Sanji because let's face it he is hot jaja and well everything ...
smoking caramels chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Love this story! You write exceptionally well.
azimej chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
So this is my second time reading this fic and it was just as awesome as the first!
I'm a big fan of your writing, especially the deep plot lines which draw me in when I should be working (-。-;) ...
So I just wanted to say its fantastic and i'll be looking forward to more distractions from work ! Because I do love me some san/zo zo/san
Chevix chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
You definitely made them ooc in this story...zoro walking into a gay bar especially one like that. That had me cracking up when I read it I seriously could imagine him just glaring around crossly daring anyone to comment on his choice of showing up at the place, but then he was cool with it and did it regularly! Not possible! But either way the dynamics between sanji and zoro in this story were interesting I think since the oddness was so consistent it just became a norm for the story. Either way I really enjoyed it though I think it should have been longer. But when you make 35k out of 10k I suppose that is an added bonus right there. btw your comment at the top about an extra with law and ace, at first I was like...mmm not exactly my thing, but then I tried picturing them together as the characters they were in your story and my mind went straight to cute without asking my permission. they would actually probably look sexy together O_O
ilovwinning chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Koritsi chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
I can't tell you how many times I've read this and it still gets to me. I always wanna cry for Zoro and Sanji and then when they work it out... sigh... so happy! Ah! Love it and the feels...